Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Conversationalist

7,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
As small as it is, I was only ever really annoyed when completed quests would stay in my quest list. It makes it feel like I can never finish the game now, even though I technically still can. sweatdrop
Missing items stored in my Chest. IM GLARING AT YOU BIGGEST ORC HAMMER!!!!! DAFEADFAF#$%#$^$%@$#$!!!!

Fashionable Lunatic

GunsmithKitten
GODDAMMIT, MJOLL, GET YOURSELF UNSTUCK FROM THE STAIRS AND GIVE ME SOME NOOKIE!

my mjoll got stuck in some house in blackreach and i didn't notice till i was above ground and galactic wars away so i had to scour the freaking place to find her and if it wasn't for the fact that bethesda managed to materialize badass and pure rad into the form of a woman i'd probs murder her like i did most my other stupid followers

Aged Lunatic

Hidden Gnomes
GunsmithKitten

my mjoll got stuck in some house in blackreach and i didn't notice till i was above ground and galactic wars away so i had to scour the freaking place to find her and if it wasn't for the fact that bethesda managed to materialize badass and pure rad into the form of a woman i'd probs murder her like i did most my other stupid followers

Did Mjoll's friend from Riften keep coming over to your house too? Creepy ******** was looking over her while she slept...in my kid's room, no less! Wouldnt' stop till I finally waited for him to walk outside, then I slit his throat and dumped him in the swamp.

Fashionable Lunatic

GunsmithKitten
Hidden Gnomes
GunsmithKitten

Did Mjoll's friend from Riften keep coming over to your house too? Creepy ******** was looking over her while she slept...in my kid's room, no less! Wouldnt' stop till I finally waited for him to walk outside, then I slit his throat and dumped him in the swamp.

well not on that save but i did on my mage and he flew pretty far from my balcony in markarth with a fireball in his face
that was fun

Dangerous Genius

The Jump in water nad have your game crash glitch.

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
When dragon dies and doesn't burn out giving you it's soul. Happened to me couple times, not really a big deal though.
Also sometimes I have problem going through walls with platters or jumping on DO NOT DELETE chests which can be pretty annoying.

Dapper Noob

Oh the times where I would stop and try to rest but I couldn't because there were enemies near by. I look around and find a dragon going ape s**t in the sky and I had to use my bow to knock it down to put it out of its misery.
The one that caused the game to stutter so much that it was unplayable, and hte only way to fix it was to load a previous save.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
That time I got of Shadowmere and instead of being next to me, they were about 20 feet to my right and a few hundred in the air and they just kinda dropped and died and I said ******** you I'm not waiting like a month in game just for you to respawn.

Adorable Demigod

the quest with eltrys n he's dead before you complete it n you can't do anything. emotion_zombie
Das Rabble Rouser
I've only encountered one glitch. The quest to retrieve some gloves for the Orcs so they can make you bloodkin never initiated.

Fortunately, if you do any quest that causes an orc to become friendly to you, you will get bloodkin. This includes quests such as running the mercenaries out of Karthwasten. Even though Ainethach (the old Breton) is the quest giver, one of his orc miners will give you bloodkin.

As for most annoying glitch...

...that would be a Blackreach glitch involving Shouting. Depending on where you are in Blackreach, using certain shouts (such as aura whisper) can attach persistent sparking or centurion steam effects to your character, possibly including a steam sound.

Once you have it, you either have to reload an old save, or do a character edit.
had this one glitch that made this old lady fly off into the sky when I hit her or was that a cheat... I'm not sure. hmm

Invisible Phantom

Sandokiri
Das Rabble Rouser
I've only encountered one glitch. The quest to retrieve some gloves for the Orcs so they can make you bloodkin never initiated.

Fortunately, if you do any quest that causes an orc to become friendly to you, you will get bloodkin. This includes quests such as running the mercenaries out of Karthwasten. Even though Ainethach (the old Breton) is the quest giver, one of his orc miners will give you bloodkin.

As for most annoying glitch...

...that would be a Blackreach glitch involving Shouting. Depending on where you are in Blackreach, using certain shouts (such as aura whisper) can attach persistent sparking or centurion steam effects to your character, possibly including a steam sound.

Once you have it, you either have to reload an old save, or do a character edit.
I've already done another quest to get bloodkin so it's not that big a problem.

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blood on the Ice, still not officially fixed. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers