Welcome to Gaia! ::

MenToes's Fangirl

Timid Fiend

21,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yoshpet
I want to play through my Fatal Frame games again but I don't want to sit as close to the TV as my PS2 controller cord demands. emo

Ahhh I've always wanted to play those. But I don't do well with horror games
So I just watch people play them.
Last horror game I actually played was Haunting Ground.
; _ ; that's a good one with a lot of creepy s**t and some plot twists.

Questionable Creature

Plague Butt
Naya Merai
I'm a broke loser that loves games. I have to pick and choose what I get which sucks. I do surveys mainly and mooch lol. You should just buy a super cheapy disc only copy of TTYD.

I'm so behind and missed out on a lot of Wii games I wanted to play, etc. it hurts so bad. I don't like much else aside from video games, so missing out as much as I have... yeah. OTL

I'm lucky to have so many games I wanted on Steam because my friends bought them for me. sucks that I can't play them yet, though. =__=''

if I ever saw it for what I could consider "cheap", I would totally bite. buuuuuut I don't think that'll happen. though I know I'll get a hold of it... someday. ;__;

Yeah being a broke loser sucks. I still want a PS3. Been waiting for the day my brother upgrades and can lend me the PS3. And as a kid I used to play the same game a million times, even RPGs if they were good. Now days I find myself getting bored and wanting new games way too often. At least I can do surveys for Amazon cash. But having to always choose one, and miss out on another :C

Questionable Creature

Oh I've got my own wish I could play but can't. Wish I could play Tales of Symphonia, one of my fave games but I can't. A friend never returned it. I always want new games I haven't played over old, still gotta buy a used copy. Recently re-bought Persona 4 and a used PS2 a different friend never returned but I still can't play Persona 3 or FFX. More games I wanna play but can't, until I rebuy again.

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

I bought Valiant Hearts on steam last night and it won't launch. emo Apparently though lots of people had this problem and they think it's because of uplay.

MenToes's Fangirl

Timid Fiend

21,000 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
FRlSK
I bought Valiant Hearts on steam last night and it won't launch. emo Apparently though lots of people had this problem and they think it's because of uplay.

That sucks. I haven't played the game but I've watched gameplay of it. It's really good.
I hope it launches for you :c

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

Your Bloody Demise
FRlSK

That sucks. I haven't played the game but I've watched gameplay of it. It's really good.

It's a great game! Though, like said a lot of people had problems with it and very little had fixes that worked so I just asked for a refund and bought a couple different games instead. ;w ; At least they work.

MenToes's Fangirl

Timid Fiend

21,000 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
FRlSK
Your Bloody Demise
FRlSK

It's a great game! Though, like said a lot of people had problems with it and very little had fixes that worked so I just asked for a refund and bought a couple different games instead. ;w ; At least they work.

Eeesh. I guess it was only on steam maybe. Cuz a friend has it but he can play it.
And good at least they gave u a refund. Thatd be horrible if they didn't :c

MenToes's Fangirl

Timid Fiend

21,000 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Misery Meister
Well I want to play Fallout 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops III but they're not out yet.

Ooh, what's new with cod 3?

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
@OP: Okami is also available for Wii and in HD on PS3.

Only issue I ever have that keeps me from gaming is my total lack of motivation.

MenToes's Fangirl

Timid Fiend

21,000 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
OctoCamo
@OP: Okami is also available for Wii and in HD on PS3.

Only issue I ever have that keeps me from gaming is my total lack of motivation.

I know they're on Wii and ps3 but sadly, I hate Wii controls, and don't own a Wii,
And I don't own a ps3.
I only own two ps2, both not working, a ps1, a gameboy, a psp, a PS vita, a ds and a 3ds.
; _ ;
And same I hate it also when a game feels like a.chore,
Like having to level grind like 20 levels or more for a boss and then grind another
20 levels for the next one

Quotable Vampire

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
This is the reason why I bought Odin Sphere twice.

My physical copy of the game died on me (less than a month and it was a Christmas present too) and its one of my all time favorite games too. PSN can be a godsend at times. The same thing happened to Persona 4 but within the first week I bought it but eh I can live without it.

So yeah I do try to buy both physical and digital copies of my PS2 games in case one of them stops working. In fact I imported Haunting Ground off the Japanese PSN store and I don't regret it.

Oh and probably Smash 3DS since I can't update it. OR took all my SD card space. :/

MenToes's Fangirl

Timid Fiend

21,000 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Beetlejuiced
This is the reason why I bought Odin Sphere twice.

My physical copy of the game died on me (less than a month and it was a Christmas present too) and its one of my all time favorite games too. PSN can be a godsend at times. The same thing happened to Persona 4 but within the first week I bought it but eh I can live without it.

So yeah I do try to buy both physical and digital copies of my PS2 games in case one of them stops working. In fact I imported Haunting Ground off the Japanese PSN store and I don't regret it.

Oh and probably Smash 3DS since I can't update it. OR took all my SD card space. :/

Oh god that sucks. But its good you bought both copies and all.
That's smart.
And omg haunting ground is great. It scared me tbh.
Never finished it, but I watched it on YouTube lol
And damn... Smash Is fun too

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
When I was still a student I had a lot of free time for my hobbies, video games included, but did not have enough money to buy every game that I wanted. Now that I have a job and can afford almost everything, I don't have enough time to play anymore.

Last year when my PS3 nearly died and I took it to a repair shop, they didn't tell me they were gonna delete all the files. I was depressed for months when I learned 6 years worth of data were gone. I don't even remember why they did that, I was in total shock while they told me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff