Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Player

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
As you can probably tell I am a fan of borderlands and before you ask yes both of them anyways I am looking for more people like me a fan of borderlands and maybe we can be friends

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Mechro.

As in Mechanical.

Not a very big fan, are you?

Distinct Bear

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Lovely people in this thread, none more wonderful that skele-suit here, kills every thread I know.

Feral Flatterer

So... You're looking to become friends on Gaia (?) purely based on a mutual fondness for Borderlands?

Distinct Bear

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Violent Crow
So... You're looking to become friends on Gaia (?) purely based on a mutual fondness for Borderlands?

One thing is something. People are friends on here for having the same luxury items, why not mutual love of a game?

Feral Flatterer

The Real Neoxis
Violent Crow

One thing is something. People are friends on here for having the same luxury items, why not mutual love of a game?

People do that over items? Wow, I'm out of touch.

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
SinisterLuigi
As you can probably tell I am a fan of borderlands and before you ask yes both of them anyways I am looking for more people like me a fan of borderlands and maybe we can be friends

Borderlands 2 is an awesome game! (: Who is your favorite class? Mine is the Siren (though I find Lilith much more entertaining) with Gaige as a close second.

Dangerous Player

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
SongPhoenix
SinisterLuigi

Borderlands 2 is an awesome game! (: Who is your favorite class? Mine is the Siren (though I find Lilith much more entertaining) with Gaige as a close second.

Mine is Gagie (:

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
SinisterLuigi
SongPhoenix
SinisterLuigi

Mine is Gagie (:

Gotta love Deathtrap! 3nodding

Dangerous Player

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
SongPhoenix
SinisterLuigi
SongPhoenix
SinisterLuigi

Mine is Gagie (:

Gotta love Deathtrap! 3nodding

Heck yeah!

Ice-Cold Evader

12,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Doggone It! 100
Gaige is my favorite! biggrin

Dangerous Player

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500