Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think the N64 I grew up on it spent many hours on zelda oot goldeneye dukenukem mario 64 just a lot games. I still have mine too and play it sometimes
based on the systems i have:

PS1+2 > 360 > PSP > DS+GBA >SNES > N64
Sega Mega Drive, modern gaming wise I would say PS3 though.
Apocules13
FatalKiss113
I believe the N64 was the first console I ever played on. I loved it for Zelda: OoT, MM, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Pokemon Snap, SSB, Mario Kart, and Mario Party. Those are still some of my favorite games of all time, so I'd say the N64 remains one of my favorite consoles.

I absolutely adored Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy VII and IX, so I'd say the PSX is another favorite console. I especially love the PS2 for the Kingdom Hearts series and Final Fantasy X. The GameCube had a lot of games I loved a lot, too. Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart: DD, and Zelda: WW come to mind.

I don't really love any PS3 exclusive games at all, actually. I don't like very many games for the 360 either, save for Fable and Dragon Age, which is cross-platform, so I wouldn't really count it as a 360 game.

I really enjoy handheld games, too. My favorites include the Mario & Luigi series, Golden Sun series, and the remakes of the earlier Final Fantasy games.

So, I guess have certain reasons to love all the consoles. Except for the PS3, haha.

Long post is long. sweatdrop

You like Golden Sun too? biggrin Oh my grod!!! Did you play Dark Dawn?

I do have Dark Dawn, but I never got too far in it because I got it for Christmas and had a lot of other games distracting me. sweatdrop

9,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Definitely the Nintendo Game cube, it could have used more RPG's but the only one that had enough RPG's was the PS2 XD.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pfft. I was born into the nintendo gamecube era, best era of my life.
Like the games that were with it, at least mine, were so beast.
And the gamecube was so addicting and I miss it. Then again I can play my old games on Wii (but I hate the wii).

But even though I love gamecube, xbox was really something I fell in love with.
Like the first xbox - I started playing Halo and got addicted, then xbox360 came out with all these damn good games. And then I knew, Ima stay with Xbox forever lol.

I like playstation and all, but I didn't really grow up with it.

3,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
FatalKiss113
Apocules13
FatalKiss113
I believe the N64 was the first console I ever played on. I loved it for Zelda: OoT, MM, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Pokemon Snap, SSB, Mario Kart, and Mario Party. Those are still some of my favorite games of all time, so Id say the N64 remains one of my favorite consoles.

I absolutely adored Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy VII and IX, so Id say the PSX is another favorite console. I especially love the PS2 for the Kingdom Hearts series and Final Fantasy X. The GameCube had a lot of games I loved a lot, too. Luigis Mansion, Mario Kart: DD, and Zelda: WW come to mind.

I dont really love any PS3 exclusive games at all, actually. I dont like very many games for the 360 either, save for Fable and Dragon Age, which is cross-platform, so I wouldnt really count it as a 360 game.

I really enjoy handheld games, too. My favorites include the Mario Luigi series, Golden Sun series, and the remakes of the earlier Final Fantasy games.

So, I guess have certain reasons to love all the consoles. Except for the PS3, haha.

Long post is long. sweatdrop

You like Golden Sun too? biggrin Oh my grod!!! Did you play Dark Dawn?

I do have Dark Dawn, but I never got too far in it because I got it for Christmas and had a lot of other games distracting me. sweatdrop

Haha I feel ya. Pokemon has a hold of my free will these days. XD
DeathFist666
PS1
Hellz YEAAAH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items