Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Kitten

Has anyone played this tell~tale game? I've only just started the 4th episode & frankly, I'm hooked. If anyone has played Season One of The Walking Dead game, then I really do suggest this game!

What games are you guys playing right now?

Smoker

Destiny and MWO.

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Skyrim and The Walking Dead: Season 2

Fuzzy Player

8,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I love Telltales Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 + Wolf Among Us!

Its pretty damn good. xD

Kawaii Girl

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I finished the fifth episode two nights ago and I was pleased with the season finale.

I'm currently playing Dragons Dogma & Dirt 3

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Beat it last week. Definitely like it more than TWD. Choices I made felt like they had more of an impact in TWAU than they do in TWD. I hope they make a season 2 to it. (No idea if they have mentioned one or confirmed one. Too lazy to look it up right now.)

Tiny Kitten

XBalmung
Beat it last week. Definitely like it more than TWD. Choices I made felt like they had more of an impact in TWAU than they do in TWD. I hope they make a season 2 to it. (No idea if they have mentioned one or confirmed one. Too lazy to look it up right now.)

I don't know if the endings differ at all, depending on your choices in TWAU. But if it was anything like the ending I had, then I'd see no reason for them not to make a Season Two.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I Kairi l
XBalmung

I don't know if the endings differ at all, depending on your choices in TWAU. But if it was anything like the ending I had, then I'd see no reason for them not to make a Season Two.

Pretty sure it's the same ending for everyone, just different characters may be in different situations depending on choices you made. But I just wasn't sure if the ending was something that picked up in the comics since they advertised them at the end. Season Two would be more ideal though, especially if the series was successful.
I'm going to be getting The Wolf Among Us when it comes out on PS3. I've seen it and it looks so interesting.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Yuki Namura
I'm going to be getting The Wolf Among Us when it comes out on PS3. I've seen it and it looks so interesting.

Did you mean Ps4?....because it's already out on Ps3.
XBalmung
Yuki Namura

Did you mean Ps4?....because it's already out on Ps3.

No I mean the PS3. I know it's already on there digitally, but there is a physical copy coming out this November.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

I Kairi l
Has anyone played this tell~tale game? I've only just started the 4th episode & frankly, I'm hooked. If anyone has played Season One of The Walking Dead game, then I really do suggest this game!

What games are you guys playing right now?

I'm currently playing both major telltale games right now, though I haven't actually started The Wolf Among Us, and I've only just finished Episode 1 of The Walking Dead lol

Demonic Kitten

7,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'm so addicted to both TWAU and The Walking Dead Telltale game. They're so good, but I do love The Wolf Among Us a bit more. ^_^

Buggy Survivor

I actually just finished The Wolf Among Us and the latest ep. from The Walking Dead (2nd Season). I expected to like The Walking dead more because the 1st season was amazing, but I actually like The Wolf Among Us slightly more because I feel as if The Walking Dead's characters this season are really shallow and generally unlikable. It definitely dragged down my interest in the game when the only character I honestly care about is Clem. Even Kenny is a drag, though the VA's performance is amazing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff