< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1683 1684 1685 > >> >>> »|

SolunaAngel
SonicAdventure2Battle and SonicDX
Yeah, they were the main reason why I GOT a Gamecube. xd
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
I got a GCN... umm... cuz I was gettin bored with the N64? ^^' I like those two games for the chao... lol
SolunaAngel
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
I got a GCN... umm... cuz I was gettin bored with the N64? ^^' I like those two games for the chao... lol
SA2:B has the better Chao system, though... You can pick them up more easily, and you can't squash 'em with a spin-dash. xp
aw you left 10 minutes ago
Why are you bumping? o_O

I like sonic but i don't play the games since there on different systems.
knuckles0222
aw you left 10 minutes ago
Buh? Who? What? Where am I? WHAT'S GOING ON!?!? gonk Dude, Mecha Sonic is awesome. Same with Metal Sonic. ... Yes there IS a difference... stare
Sonic adventure 2 was the best ever!!!
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
SA2:B has the better Chao system, though... You can pick them up more easily, and you can't squash 'em with a spin-dash. xp
If you use the X button... it wont spin dash... and I consider DX one better... Why? Because you can reue the animals MUCH easier... lol
SolunaAngel
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
If you use the X button... it wont spin dash... and I consider DX one better... Why? Because you can reue the animals MUCH easier... lol
Yeah, but in SA2:B, you are not even ABLE to do a spin dash. Much safer.
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
true... i do forget the X button sometimes... but whats the harm of umm... ok.. lol... so much easier to get stats to lv99 on dx though
SolunaAngel
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
Alex_Schram
SolunaAngel
true... i do forget the X button sometimes... but whats the harm of umm... ok.. lol... so much easier to get stats to lv99 on dx though
Hm. Point made.
Bumpity bump bump, bump bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas