Welcome to Gaia! ::

An easy way to beat the Sorrow without walking through is to just drown yourself at the beginning. You still get to use the Revival Pill to finish the battle, and all you miss out on is his camo.
the game looks cool and they gave it a good score on xplay.
The metal gear solid series never seems to disapoint its fans as always.
Quote:
An easy way to beat the Sorrow without walking through is to just drown yourself at the beginning. You still get to use the Revival Pill to finish the battle, and all you miss out on is his camo.
Spirit camo is my favourite in the game though. For me, it's worth a 5 minute walk through the Sorrow's little game. Actually, I like to consider the fight with the Sorrow as a 'Job Performance Review' smile .
Quote:
Dammit. I have no equipment.

Friggin colonel volgin just got done torturing snake, and my only saving grace is that "the sorrow" was acting like a goober in a screen shot, so i barely caught the sign he was waving around... 144.75

Now i'm sitting here listening to 148.39, trying to heal my stamina.

Now i have to go get all my equipment back.

Hurting my feelings.

edit-

Whoa! Easter egg!!

right after snake was tortured, i saved my game.
Snake asks paramedic to tell him a story to take his mind off the pain.
She tells him about Dracula.
She ends their dialog by teasing him, telling him not to have any nightmares.

I ended up loading from that very spot when i botched my first escape attempt.

When the game was loading, I got to play a demo of some game with a hero wielding 2 swords fighting a bunch of zombies. Anyone know what this is a demo of?

When the demo ends, snake wakes up with a start, and the jail cell has a few pieces of food in it.

nice surprise.

Neat easter egg!
they say its a new game by konamji
i found this nifty camo that is the boss'es suit but black and orange i like it!
Quote:

you still get the camo even if you drown yourself, I did it.
when you have the "sorrow" camo. is it supposed to make the guards and stuff not hear your footsteps?
does anyone know how to get to Ponizovje West so that you can get the little green frog there?
Metal Gear Solid games rock!!! they are one of the best games to play blaugh
MGS3 is the best lookin metal gear of all so far it has really great graphics i think snake vs. monkey is funny as hell.
Quote:
Metal Gear Solid games rock!!! they are one of the best games to play blaugh

I second that...
Quote:
MGS3 is the best lookin metal gear of all so far it has really great graphics i think snake vs. monkey is funny as hell.

snake v.s monkey is really funny especially when they spank themselves! lol
Best game ever

Mega Elder

I found out how to beat the Sorrow easier. Just let the guys hit ya. =o

Also got the play the interesting super violent game. Beat it on Normal. o .o; I think you get the revolver if you dont use any health things.. o.o;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff