Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the ending of Metal Gear Solid 3 doesn't at least make you a little blubbery, you have no soul.
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory way better. Viva la sam fisher... Id love to see a dual between the two just to see who would win lol.

Mega Elder

ToBiAsDaViRuS
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory way better. Viva la sam fisher... Id love to see a dual between the two just to see who would win lol.
>>; Snake would pwn Sam Fisher. CQC, everything.. he would kick.. his.. a**! scream

The ending wasnt too sad.. yet it was kinda depressing.. o.o;
I liked the ending because it managed to turn an all around awesome good guy into the psychopath behind Outer Heaven in a 'believable' way.
He isn't a psychopath... just misunderstood... sweatdrop

Desirable Sex Symbol

Rath-Kun
ToBiAsDaViRuS
>>; Snake would pwn Sam Fisher. CQC, everything.. he would kick.. his.. a**! scream

the ending was very insightful, as was the game, its nice to finally understand the mission that started EVERYTHING
ky0suke188
Rath-Kun
ToBiAsDaViRuS

the ending was very insightful, as was the game, its nice to finally understand the mission that started EVERYTHING

yes, it was, but now im really looking forward for Metal Gear Solid 4 and Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistence.
WOOO! My home!
what did I say....?
i beat metal gear solid 2 on normal all in one night...lots of gameplay..but i know that game from start to finish...im such a nerd..but thats one of my fav games!

Mega Elder

I still think the first one is my favorite.. O.o;

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Silent Drifter
ky0suke188
Rath-Kun
ToBiAsDaViRuS

yes, it was, but now im really looking forward for Metal Gear Solid 4 and Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistence.

Why do so many people spell subsistence wrong
metal-gear-gear
Silent Drifter
ky0suke188
Rath-Kun
ToBiAsDaViRuS

isnt spelled right, It matches yours exept for the Capital S

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Silent Drifter
metal-gear-gear
Silent Drifter
ky0suke188
Rath-Kun
ToBiAsDaViRuS

i have seen people spell it like subsistents and subsistanse
isnt spelled right, It matches yours exept for the Capital S

Mega Elder

I am pretty sure she spelt it right.. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items