Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Elder

Get Twin Snakes.. o.o; Its a little bit different.. you get first person ^^ A huge upside

Desirable Sex Symbol

Rath-Kun
Get Twin Snakes.. o.o; Its a little bit different.. you get first person ^^ A huge upside
huge downside, its incredibly over the top, even for an MGS game and its not quite the same voices i believe

Mega Elder

Over the top?

Its all the same voices.. o.o; I am pretty sure.. You should try it out too.. >>;
Rath-Kun
Over the top?

Its all the same voices.. o.o; I am pretty sure.. You should try it out too.. >>;

Naomi lost her accent, among others.
Mei Ling is different in Twin Snakes which totally sucks. Her original english VA was so much better.

I like the over-the-top cinemas myself. Ryuhei Kitamura heart

*drags Rath to Best Buy to buy Versus*

Mega Elder

GeeTee
Mei Ling is different in Twin Snakes which totally sucks. Her original english VA was so much better.

I like the over-the-top cinemas myself. Ryuhei Kitamura heart

*drags Rath to Best Buy to buy Versus*
xD

Well I didnt really pay attention to the Codec talk or anything.. <<;; Since its kinda boring to go through all over again.. sweatdrop

Timid Explorer

16,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Novice Mage 100
  • The Sweetest 250
DevilChickenXD
Rath-Kun
Rotaku
The Sorrow is my favorite boss character (not boss fight). He had a certain... look to him that screamed sadness in a calm way.
o.o; He did look pretty cool in the trench coat =D

ya,i really liked The Sorrow,his my fav=^w^= heart
and he did look cool in the trench coat 3nodding

Gah! gonk I wish we had two comps sis cos then I could join in with these conversations when their actually happening @.@; sweatdrop

But yeah Sorrow is a cool boss character, I think it's neat how he helps Snake out with the clues on the chalkboard ..and we know that him and Boss are the real heroes of MGS3 wink ..hehe since Sorrow helped Snake to kill Volgin.

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Twin Snakes sounds pretty good. As long as they never ditch Snakes VA, because he fits way too perfectly. I'd have to start a list of people to kill if they ever got rid of David Hayter.

BTW, you know you've played too much MGS when you no longer give people your cell number. It's now your Codec frequency. mrgreen

Desirable Sex Symbol

agh i finally beat MGS3 on hard with no alerts. god that took me forever, the prison break was a headache.

Mega Elder

Gaijin32
Twin Snakes sounds pretty good. As long as they never ditch Snakes VA, because he fits way too perfectly. I'd have to start a list of people to kill if they ever got rid of David Hayter.

BTW, you know you've played too much MGS when you no longer give people your cell number. It's now your Codec frequency. mrgreen
xDDD I want a codec.. >>;;
Rath-Kun
Gaijin32

xDDD I want a codec.. >>;;

I want a soul... sweatdrop

Desirable Sex Symbol

Rath-Kun
Over the top?

ahem, snake runs at a missle and kicks off it matrix style, alittle off the top don't don't ya think?
No kills, no alerts, no rations, on the highest difficulty, without dying, and in under three hours.

I 'am' Big Boss.

Granted, Twin Snakes is the easiest of them all, but actually earning that ranking was still one hell of a challenge. I feel quite accomplished.
ky0suke188
Rath-Kun
Over the top?

ahem, snake runs at a missle and kicks off it matrix style, alittle off the top don't don't ya think?

Matrix Style? Are you another one of the mass-produced little ******** who never saw a slow motion shot before the Matrix?

Mega Elder

ky0suke188
Rath-Kun
Over the top?

He is just that bad-a** =D

Aeris Esper
No kills, no alerts, no rations, on the highest difficulty, without dying, and in under three hours.

I 'am' Big Boss.

Granted, Twin Snakes is the easiest of them all, but actually earning that ranking was still one hell of a challenge. I feel quite accomplished.
Nice! I wanna do that.. u.u;; <<;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces