Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Poster

Demon_Of_Death
Oh man dude you gotta get them there like practise for real life!
Practice for real life? Kindly never play GTA again, or never say that again. That's the kind of s**t that fuels Lieberman's arguments.
It's gonna be frikin' expensive though

Ornate Gaian

More then just expensive...It's gunna be HELL to pay for..but sooooooooooooooo worth it! 3nodding
Relax dude I was kidding (how do you quote like that?)

Ice-Cold Poster

Demon_Of_Death
Relax dude I was kidding (how do you quote like that?)
I know you were. But the news and crazy parents all over the world don't give a damn whether you're kidding or not. GTA doesn't need to be in the news anymore for any reason.

Ornate Gaian

Yeah i know dude, but a lot of people dont get how it's just a game. (how do you quote?)

Ice-Cold Poster

Demon_Of_Death
Yeah i know dude, but a lot of people dont get how it's just a game. (how do you quote?)
I know. And that pisses me off. Sorry to sound like such an a**, but I got really tired of that s**t after the whole "Kill all the Hatians" thing.

See the "Quote" button above the text bubble? Towards the right. Just click that.

Ice-Cold Poster

[quote="Demon_Of_Death"][/quote]

That's what I type in to quote you. Put any username into the quotation marks, and it'll quote them. That help any more?

Ornate Gaian

*pokes Forsaken if he's here*

Ice-Cold Poster

Demon_Of_Death
Sorry, I screwed up the tags in my other post. Read it again. That's how you do it.
whOoa where is the chill out button, people take things way to serious over the internet. That pisses me off
Draco Darkfire
Code:
Draco Darkfire

That's what I type in to quote you. Put any username into the quotation marks, and it'll quote them. That help any more?

Ok thanx dude

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces