Welcome to Gaia! ::

GurmieBear's Wife

Blessed Spirit

Just Level 4 sweatdrop

Actually, all I really play is the Binding of Isaac, Half-Life 2, and occasionally TF2, so not a big surprise whee

Super Smoker

6,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
I leveled up to 8 or 9 after summer sale, but honestly idek bout the cards/badges rly, the drops r confusing-

Dangerous Phantom

12,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Started at lvl 4 before the steam sale and got to lvl 10 by the end of it so I can take advantage of the summer cards. Sold them all in the market and made a profit of 3.50

Fashionable Lunatic

apparently lvl 6 i still have no idea how to level up

Perfect Member

nightmare for my first ever run of ys origin hasn't been bad so far but now that's all changed because ******** ******** the mantid

i gave up after that

hugo has been way more fun than yunica tho, he talks lots of trash and gives zero hoots.

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm kind of addicted to crafting badges as well! Too much fun for something like that, I swear.

I'm bummed that I totally missed the summer sale, but oh well, I've got enough games as is. To answer your question, I'm at level 23.

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
I am level 16

apparently I have the level 5 badge for Borderlands 2, kind of scares me because I don't have that many hours played on that version and I don't spend actual money on cards.

Blessed Poster

Sitting on level 46, waiting to play some games to get their cards and sell my extras from the booster packs I've built up

(None of my badges are foil btw)

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Milady Chris Lightfellow
YunaSama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Level 1... cat_lol
Not really unexpected from someone who only plays Ys Origin through Steam I guess... cat_sweatdrop

ALL OF MY LOVE!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find fellow Ys fans? I'm currently plugging through Ys 1 on Nightmare, stuck on Yogleks & Omulgun. God, those two are such a b***h.

On topic, my steam level is 25.
I have 89 hours invested in Origin, second only to whatever I have in Audiosurf (I wanna say 123?). I played through seven times in a row because I liked it that much. Until I played the first one and I wanted to kill myself. II was a little better, Oath was just eh. Anything else is on my to-get list when I get a Vita.

On topic - lv12. I went up three levels during the sale partly because I got bored and crafted a couple badges I hadn't gotten around to, and partly because my anniversary is the end of June and I got those extra points. I actually didn't buy anything this time around.
GalacticPink
I'm kind of addicted to crafting badges as well! Too much fun for something like that, I swear.

I'm bummed that I totally missed the summer sale, but oh well, I've got enough games as is. To answer your question, I'm at level 23.

Tell me about it! Steam is evil!

I spent like... 150 euro on the summer sale. Man, I got a problem sweatdrop

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
YunaSama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Level 1... cat_lol
Not really unexpected from someone who only plays Ys Origin through Steam I guess... cat_sweatdrop
I don't know what level I'm at, but it's similarly down there somewhere. I just play alone and don't know anything about this crafting badges stuff and haven't done much of anything to level up. I just play the games I buy. emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff