Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I recreate this thread with better layouts, sections, and segments?

Yes, it could use some design. 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 14 ]
No, it's fine the way it is. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Dapper Noob

User Image

Discuss StarCraft 2, HotS, and eSports here!
New units compositions that you are dying to try! Discuss what you like/dislike about the new units.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!
I'm looking for some help with this tread! Preferably someone with graphics designed skills and obviously interested in SC2. I want to perhaps recreate this thread with a better designed and more cleaner and attractive layout. So, if you're interested in creating a shared thread with me, PM me. Of course, you will be paid.

Furthermore,
I'm really excited for HoTS, so let's get some kind of chat going!

Personally, I played Terran in BW. Switch to Zerg for SC2, but thinking about going back to Terran. I love the idea of the Battle Hellion.

Do you think HoST will change ESports? A lot of development have gone into the mechanical of SC2; therefore, do you think HoST will completely altar builds and strategies? If so, is it a good thing?

Archived Builds of the Week!
Parting's FE vs Terran Pre-HoTS
A General Guide to ZvP Pre-HoTS

This Week
Coming soon!

User Image
"Yeah, I'm still the Queen b***h of the Universe." ~The Queen of Blades

Contests!
Coming soon! Prizes and giveaways will be coming from my own expenses, so bare with me until I get it setup. I would love to get my hands an extra HoTS beta key, but if nothing else, I'll giveaway some gaia goodies. Just stay tuned and be active!
40K Rippoff.

Dapper Noob

Disconsented
40K Rippoff.

Perhaps. However, it's a successful game, so what's your point? It would be different if it was a ripoff and no one liked it.

If SC2 is a ripoff of Warhammer, it's a good one.

Dapper Lunatic

DWORD
Disconsented
40K Rippoff.

Perhaps. However, it's a successful game, so what's your point? It would be different if it was a ripoff and no one liked it.
Not really. The point still remains the same, Starcraft, and indeed Warcraft by extension, owe a great deal to the Warhammer series. In fact, word is that Warcraft was going to be a Warhammer video game, however Games Workshop and Blizzard couldn't come to an agreement, so Blizzard continued on with the game but without the Warhammer name, creating what we know today, which means neither Warcraft or Starcraft might exist as we know them were it not for Warhammer and Warhammer 40k.

Dapper Noob

Veras Gunn
DWORD
Disconsented
40K Rippoff.

Not really. The point still remains the same, Starcraft, and indeed Warcraft by extension, owe a great deal to the Warhammer series. In fact, word is that Warcraft was going to be a Warhammer video game, however Games Workshop and Blizzard couldn't come to an agreement, so Blizzard continued on with the game but without the Warhammer name, creating what we know today, which means neither Warcraft or Starcraft might exist as we know them were it not for Warhammer and Warhammer 40k.

I completely agree. Blizzard said their works of StarCraft and Warcraft were inspired from Warhammer a lot; they don't deny it. Both however, have different lores. My question still stands, what's the points? Who cares if it's a "ripoff" or not. Warhammer, although I haven't played, seems like an excellent table top game. SC2 is one of the best RTSs in the world. In other words, both are good series, so I'm not complaining.

I'm sure both owe a great deal to Starship Troopers.

Dapper Noob

Bump. smile

Dapper Noob

emotion_drool

Dapper Noob

Bump. emotion_bandaid

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
ESports = not my thing

Dapper Noob

Dr Mario II
ESports = not my thing

You'll never know till you actually go to an event. The SC2 community is just great. Barcraft, MLG, and to mention after parties and just hanging out with the pros of Starcraft.

Dapper Noob

Bump. smile

Dapper Noob

[Update] Added a build of the week segment!
GoSuRobbie

Because it's garbage. These aren't the best players around, just the ones who can afford to travel, devote all their time to one game, etc.

Dapper Noob

Requimortis
GoSuRobbie

Because it's garbage. These aren't the best players around, just the ones who can afford to travel, devote all their time to one game, etc.

Explain more. What's garbage? And who aren't the best players?

TaeJa and Squirtle?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces