Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

amphetamine x love
Spider Face
Thors may not directly be good against mutas, but an army with 1 thor in it makes it much harder for you to control your mutas.
Also how far in was this Thor 'rush'?

sooooo ******** true.
i had like 8/12 mutas get splashed to ******** hell when I was harassing by 1-2 thors, god it blew.

oh dang...
JrSuper
T (me) vs Z on

-Scrap Station
-Metalopolois (Is that how you spell it? o3o)

RAWRZ!!!! NO SCHOOL W00T!! <3

lucky, cuz of snow right?
Kurteee
sup

nm just can't wait for spring break to come. 2 more weeks =]

you?
User Image
User Image
Y'all need to get in the channel when you log in so we can populate this damn thing.
Immortal Nobody
User Image
User Image
Y'all need to get in the channel when you log in so we can populate this damn thing.

haha okay okay i'll log in now. I dunno how to get in the channel thingy.

O.G. Noob

Auroral Lilith
Kurteee
sup

nm just can't wait for spring break to come. 2 more weeks =]

you?
i don't have spring break :c

just finished my first week of my new semester

pretty difficult stuff

O.G. Noob

Auroral Lilith
Immortal Nobody
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
Getting ******** tired of this s**t. Every time I get on a roll something happens to keep me in this bullshit Gold division. Like just now, first game of the day, not 20 seconds after the match starts, my computer crashes (I like how it ONLY crashes when a match actually starts instead of when the game loads up). Great, chalk up another loss, there goes half the progress I made last night. Mother ********! >:{
Kurteee
Auroral Lilith
Immortal Nobody
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hey hey I got in and you weren't there! =P
Immortal Nobody
User Image
User Image
Getting ******** tired of this s**t. Every time I get on a roll something happens to keep me in this bullshit Gold division. Like just now, first game of the day, not 20 seconds after the match starts, my computer crashes (I like how it ONLY crashes when a match actually starts instead of when the game loads up). Great, chalk up another loss, there goes half the progress I made last night. Mother ********! >:{

eek, I hate when that happens.. I'm so sorry.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Auroral Lilith
Immortal Nobody
User Image
User Image

eek, I hate when that happens.. I'm so sorry.

Haha, I hate when that happens, but you can't do anything about it =!
User Image
User Image
AGAIN?! IT HAPPENED AGAIN! gonk
The loading screen had barely started this time. Why? Why does this keep happening to me!? I'm never gonna get outta Gold. emo
crying
User Image
User Image
AND WHY DO I KEEP LOSING SO MANY POINTS?! I DON'T MAKE THAT MANY WHEN I WIN, SO WHY DO I LOSE THAT MANY?! evil
User Image
User Image
I'm scared to try playing. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out