< 1 2 3 >

humm can't really decide

Dapper Gaian

875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Star Ocean is good but it depends on what FF game it's up against. ^_^
Star ocean has a better battle system, but don't get me wrong. FF is a good game as well.
I'm not that crazy about it but I must say it has a GREAT battle system.
coolgrr
Final fantasy is the best game eva! but Star ocean is good too

You forgot to add "In my opinion"
Keollyn

Silly child... you should know that when someone has an opinion they assume that it is widely accepted as fact.
crape1
Keollyn

Silly child... you should know that when someone has an opinion they assume that it is widely accepted as fact.

Sad but true
I think the Marquis (Giant Sky Dragon for those of you who don't know) is the coolest boss. Anyone else want to post their favorite boss?
star ocean: till the end of time amazed me when i first saw it, the main character reminded me of myself so much when i was first introduced to him in the game (he's on vacation and playing games while on vacation and ignoring his friends lol sweatdrop )but yeah as i got further into the game and i found out the battle system i was interested in wanting to play more cause i love that battle system where you're not locked down by the rules of active time. instead you're able to move freely and slice at your opponents anytime you feel like it it was great
Yeah I played it and I beat it
I haven't played the third Star Ocean yet, but I loved the second one! I have gotten about 150+ hours of gameplay, and the charters were extremely well rounded!
ASHTON RULES!
I want to play that game so badly, but I can't find it anywhere. I put it on my Christmas list so hopefully I'll get it soon. I also haven't played either of the first two, but once I saw a commercial for Star Ocean 3, I knew that I needed to get them.
Cool!
I didn't know so many people have played it. Noone i know has...
Fayt's da bomb!!!
Albel is way better though......
This is boring.... *pulls out box of pocky* mmm.... pocky....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff