I like it. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
Don't care for it 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
HATE it! 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Never played it. 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 >

Anxious Human

Skyrim on Xbox 360.
I like it, so far, it glitches quite a bit for me, though. Anybody else have that problem?
What is your opinion on Skyrim?

Toxic Fox

most glitches either have workarounds or can be prevented, as far as my experience went.

Dedicated Loiterer

Get used to the glitches because they are there to stay.
After about 200 hours I got sort of tired of it.

Ruthless Rogue

I play it every once and awhile. I still enjoy it :3

Lonely Explorer

Played Skyrim for 360 for hours, on hours and zero bugs seen. Not sure what to do for you, have fun I guess.

Anxious Human

Fractured_Unity
most glitches either have workarounds or can be prevented, as far as my experience went.

I was told that most of the glitches can be dealt with by going to a loading screen. And I usually do a new save, before I do really anything on the game, because I have noticed glitches happen quite a bit.

Toxic Fox

Secret Runaway
Fractured_Unity

I was told that most of the glitches can be dealt with by going to a loading screen. And I usually do a new save, before I do really anything on the game, because I have noticed glitches happen quite a bit.
turn off all auto-saves except save on travel, and just remember to manually save asap.

Anxious Human

Ruff Rabbit

I've learned how to deal with the glitches, I was just curious if anyone else has experienced them. xD

Dedicated Loiterer

Secret Runaway
Ruff Rabbit

I've learned how to deal with the glitches, I was just curious if anyone else has experienced them. xD

One time the game started crashing whenever I opened an inventory. Mine, and NPC's pockets, boxes. Finally managed to fix it but it was pretty ridiculous and inconvenient.
Another time I learned I can't use custom potions, if I use more than two or three at a time the game just lags and slowly freezes.
Also if you have more than 20 dead stripped bodies on screen the game will crash. Though that's more just overwhelming what the 360 is capable of.
Skyrim's just riddled with glitches, it's pretty funny if you don't mind having to stop and try to fix it every once in a while.

Anxious Human

Liightning
I play it every once and awhile. I still enjoy it :3

I like it, I'm a Kahjiit. smile

Anxious Human

Moonlight Agony
Played Skyrim for 360 for hours, on hours and zero bugs seen. Not sure what to do for you, have fun I guess.

It's not a big thing, I was just trying to see if anyone else has the same issue.
Do you have the disk or download?

Anxious Human

Fractured_Unity
Secret Runaway
Fractured_Unity

turn off all auto-saves except save on travel, and just remember to manually save asap.

Okay! smile
What do you normally play as?

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I prefer the atmosphere of Morrowind, even if the mechanics and such are a little dated by modern standards. It also holds a bit of nostalgia for me. Plus, your problem with glitches is common from what I understand. The Completionist recently did a Skyrim episode (yes, 100% completion of an Elder Scrolls game, took him like 3 years), and it was his biggest obstacle in completing the game.

Anxious Human

Ruff Rabbit
Secret Runaway
Ruff Rabbit

One time the game started crashing whenever I opened an inventory. Mine, and NPC's pockets, boxes. Finally managed to fix it but it was pretty ridiculous and inconvenient.
Another time I learned I can't use custom potions, if I use more than two or three at a time the game just lags and slowly freezes.
Also if you have more than 20 dead stripped bodies on screen the game will crash. Though that's more just overwhelming what the 360 is capable of.
Skyrim's just riddled with glitches, it's pretty funny if you don't mind having to stop and try to fix it every once in a while.

I was doing the quest with the golden claw at Bleak Falls Barrow and I got to the door the the claw was the key to, just to have to turn around and go all the way back, out of the cave and go right back in, to the door. I couldn't stop laughing because I was frustrated and didn't know how to react. xD

Toxic Fox

Secret Runaway
Fractured_Unity
Secret Runaway
Fractured_Unity

Okay! smile
What do you normally play as?
race? Breton. focus on stealth and magic.

also, be careful with the civil war storyline. it can cause catastrophic glitches.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff