Welcome to Gaia! ::

Royal Librarian

16,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
I was impressed. Difficult game with a twist.
The fact that moods affect skills is awesome and annoying.
Choosing the skills far in advance is a must and playing just to make a certain kind of princess (Super Royal, gets along with everyone at court kinda princess or Military princess who's great at war or Business savvy princess) IS impossible.
The game will not let you live long enough to do this. Somehow you'll die due to some unfortunate accident that you actually caused yourself by not leveling up a skill.

Overall I give this game an 8 because I still play it and it's super fun.

~Still trying to make those princesses though! I want it to be possible!! xD

Honestly, a few tweaks and a sequel or similar game by the developers would make this game amazing.

I have yet to debug the game, but I have gone as far as following a walkthrough just to get to coronation.

Royal Librarian

16,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
Geistly
I will never understand why people willingly buy garbage.

One man's trash, another man's treasure

Heroic Senshi

Geistly
I will never understand why people willingly buy garbage.
Garbage? It was gifted to me last week and I find it amusing.

All that military training apparently did nothing when I died to an arrow to the knee.....kidney.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
It was fun for two plays.

Two.

We were bored after that and went back to Don't Starve.

Royal Librarian

16,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
AterAliquis

Two.

Was Don't Starve on sale?

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
xReilinax
AterAliquis

Two.

Indeed it was.

$4.

We picked it up along with FFVII.

Best $8 we've ever spent.

Royal Librarian

16,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
AterAliquis
xReilinax
AterAliquis

Two.

Indeed it was.

$4.

Wow nice! Hmm Guess I'll have another chance during the Winter sale

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
xReilinax
AterAliquis
xReilinax
AterAliquis

Two.

Indeed it was.

$4.

Wow nice! Hmm Guess I'll have another chance during the Winter sale

Shame we can't play either since we're currently one handed at everything due to injury.

But they'll keep.

Royal Librarian

16,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
AterAliquis

Shame we can't play either since we're currently one handed at everything due to injury.

But they'll keep.

Wow. Hope you'll be alright.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I bought that game ages ago and could never really get into it. Of course, my lack of decent concentration skills probably doesn't help...

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Had a lot of fun with it for a week or so. Well worth the less than $5 I paid for it. I would disagree with you that you can't make "certain types" of princesses, because nearly all of my playthroughs (victories and defeats alike) have had at least one set of skills all maxed out. You just have to have some other seemingly random assortment of other skills to deal with other hazards along the way. Utena-style princess with magic, swordfighting, and royal demeanor is my favorite. biggrin

Heroic Senshi

Sadist Sedated
Had a lot of fun with it for a week or so. Well worth the less than $5 I paid for it. I would disagree with you that you can't make "certain types" of princesses, because nearly all of my playthroughs (victories and defeats alike) have had at least one set of skills all maxed out. You just have to have some other seemingly random assortment of other skills to deal with other hazards along the way. Utena-style princess with magic, swordfighting, and royal demeanor is my favorite. biggrin
My last playthough, I went for Lelouch Li Britannia style who is master of strategy and tactics!

Apparently, that military training does nothing against an arrow in your side.

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Super Sailor Moon
Sadist Sedated
My last playthough, I went for Lelouch Li Britannia style who is master of strategy and tactics!

Apparently, that military training does nothing against an arrow in your side.

Indeed it does not. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, you either need skills in something like Archery or Reflexes, or just don't get attacked in the first place by declining the invitation.

It's been a while since I've played it, though, and I didn't spend all that much time on it relatively speaking, so I may be mistaken. But it's possible to win by specializing in strategy and tactics. You may need economics as well, and, of course, a few other skills necessary to pass some hazards depending on what paths you choose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff