Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arrow to the knee?

Yay! 0.62303664921466 62.3% [ 238 ]
Nay! 0.37696335078534 37.7% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 382 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 162 163 164

Greedy Receiver

I'm not sure if this has already been announced here in the thread, but Skyrim has a new DLC available December 4th.

Dragonborn Page

"Dragonborn Announced — Nov 05, 2012

An official announcement trailer has been released by Bethesda Softworks for Dragonborn, the next DLC for Skyrim. Dragonborn will allow players to craft new armor, travel to Solstheim, and fly dragons. Dragonborn will be available for download on December 4th for 1600 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE. No information has been given regarding availability or release dates for PC or PS3."

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, yeah, finally picked it up again today, for my whole hour of play time I had.

Man I missed this. Still kind of trying to play... Not evil, persay, but kind of a d**k. I need to get Dawnguard still. Play the vampire side before Dragonborn hits and I deign to start fresh.

Also, is it weird I got most excited about seeing netches in the preview screenshots? Well, and Redoran buildings.
seeing bear armor makes me hopeful for werebear.
come on bethesda, we got nearly everything else from the gamejam video, give me my werebear already.

KumaKensai_23's Partner

Misleading Bum

16,850 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So I was playing once ...
I fell off a mountain and didn't die until a rock hit me in the butt....
talk about getting it in the a**...

Pawn

Sooo...has anyone else experienced issues with the latest update for Skyrim, specifically for the 360? I can only cast select spells, and now my game is randomly freezing up when it hasn't done that in awhile. I know, Skyrim is known to glitch and everything, but this is a bit ridiculous. :/ Apparently I'm not the only one with this problem though.

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Well, thanks to some mods (specifically one that loads all humans up with "Human heart" and "Human Meat"...) my character has gone from a simple Wood Elf freedom fighter, killing the Thalmor to try and weaken their hold on Skyrim, to a cannibalistic werewolf guerrilla fighter that kills, then eats, Thalmor and bandits.

Seriously, her character progression is starting to frighten me.

Writer

Silvia Crow
Well, thanks to some mods (specifically one that loads all humans up with "Human heart" and "Human Meat"...) my character has gone from a simple Wood Elf freedom fighter, killing the Thalmor to try and weaken their hold on Skyrim, to a cannibalistic werewolf guerrilla fighter that kills, then eats, Thalmor and bandits.

Seriously, her character progression is starting to frighten me.

The solution to your predicament is to set all seven Holds on fire while doing a rain dance, and when no rain comes, you Shout: WHERE ARE YOUR GODS NOW?!?!?!?!

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Playing again. Finally got Dawnguard yesterday, joined the Imperial Legion, and now I'm debating if I want to try to finish more of the story and main missions first... or go see if I can figure out how to play while actually being a damn vampire. I've never been very good at it, I always wanted to do the vampire quests in Morrowind but never could get over how hard it would be to deal with vampirism, in Oblivion I basically did it just to do the quest line... But this character is definitely a "Have To Be A Vampire" character.... I'd be tempted to do the "Kill the Dark Brotherhood" side if it wasn't for the fact you get a lot better crap for joining them.

I still want to know when the expansion that will let us go up against the Thalmor's going to come out though. 'Cos we know it's not Dragonborn! Although seriously I am way too excited to go to Solstheim, I never got around to finishing those quests either. I'm terrible at actually finishing stuff, I swear.

Vampire

Eludya
Playing again. Finally got Dawnguard yesterday, joined the Imperial Legion, and now I'm debating if I want to try to finish more of the story and main missions first... or go see if I can figure out how to play while actually being a damn vampire. I've never been very good at it, I always wanted to do the vampire quests in Morrowind but never could get over how hard it would be to deal with vampirism, in Oblivion I basically did it just to do the quest line... But this character is definitely a "Have To Be A Vampire" character.... I'd be tempted to do the "Kill the Dark Brotherhood" side if it wasn't for the fact you get a lot better crap for joining them.

I still want to know when the expansion that will let us go up against the Thalmor's going to come out though. 'Cos we know it's not Dragonborn! Although seriously I am way too excited to go to Solstheim, I never got around to finishing those quests either. I'm terrible at actually finishing stuff, I swear.
according to Bethblog it will ne the last dlc.
I don't remember Beth saying anything about a final DLC...
all they said was look for new DLC news next year.

But yea...OMG I CANT WAIT FOR DRAGONBORN! >_<
I need it...neeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas