• Invisibility 100
Skyrim all day!!!!

Lonely Fatcat

Entrepreneur

10,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
I like skyrim for the freedom but the combat is boring as s**t. Dark Souls has better combat but less freedom. I'd say I like Dark Souls more because it feels like I'm actually achieving something when I progress.
Skyrim heart
Piercless
Oblivion.

Only if it's modded Oblivion. xd

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
The two are so fundamentally different in gameplay that it seems strange to make a comparison. I prefer Skyrim, personally, but it's not as if it makes sense to pick between the two.
Yoshpet
The two are so fundamentally different in gameplay that it seems strange to make a comparison. I prefer Skyrim, personally, but it's not as if it makes sense to pick between the two.

OP wasn't asking for a comparison.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Whiskey Grey
Yoshpet

"This or that?" pretty much requires comparison to determine which you prefer.

Quotable Autobiographer

8,725 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Khezuk
This thread is stupid.

Haven't you grown tired yet? I'm almost impressed
Xiam
Whiskey Grey
Yoshpet

He's asking which do you prefer, not for a critical analysis detailing the pros and cons of each option. Someone asks you if you prefer apples or oranges you don't spend five minutes pondering over your response like a social spastic, you just answer with your preference.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Whiskey Grey
Xiam
Whiskey Grey
Yoshpet

He's asking which do you prefer, not for a critical analysis detailing the pros and cons of each option. Someone asks you if you prefer apples or oranges you don't spend five minutes pondering over your response like a social spastic, you just answer with your preference.

No one mentioned a critical analysis except you. Which you prefer between two things and why requires comparison. Sorry you had such a problem with my word choice. I think it's pretty obvious what I was saying.

No one made a pro and con list, and I stated my preference outright. I don't see any problems here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff