<3 </3
  Sims 2

Fun?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 30, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I am having a blast. Are you? biggrin stare
I don't have it but I voted "Yes" becuase I know it kicks a**. But I want it, maybe for Christmas.
I am a loser and I made myself and the woman I love. We have a good time. whee
Bumpy... stare
I wonder who voted no.
I loved it...for about six hours. I find the Aspiration system tedious at best. Don't get me wrong, I bought it as soon as it was available. It's just not as groundbreaking as the original. It's incredibly impressive from a technical standpoint, but they threw in too many aspects to keep up with. I still play the original, more than Sims 2. But, I guess I'll go give it another shot now.
It amuses me greatly 3nodding
I love the new farting feature. xDD
Okay I just got married to the girl of my dreams, I'm soo happy! hehe crying whee
I don't have it yet, but I heard it's awesome. 3nodding
Dave....you're awesome. i love you......sweet

Newbie Member

1,700 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Akira Hazuki
It's incredibly impressive from a technical standpoint, but they threw in too many aspects to keep up with.

Yep, I totally agree with you on that one. It got annoying after a while. But then again, I was never a big fan in the first place.
it was really a great game..i wanted to play it as soon as possible because i was not able to buy me a new computer..but my aunt said she would buy me one..but i already played sims hotdate..livin'large...vacation..and do you know about the sims URBZ..?they were so hip there..hope i will get my new computer on christmas.. blaugh
Ehh.. i so want it.. waiting for PC version..

Did anybody play sims online? If so.. was it good?
RuneXV
Ehh.. i so want it.. waiting for PC version..

Did anybody play sims online? If so.. was it good?
It is for the pc sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces