Welcome to Gaia! ::

what are some secret places in halo????
brennan76

What are some secret places in your head that lead to buried treasure.

"Men, we're going on a mission. To find the brain!"

Fluffy Bunny

7,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Master Converter 500
brennan76
one of the bad points of the game(I've made a list that took about 30 lines of all the things wrong...Not, not 30 items, but a 30 line paragraph.) Halo lacks variety in gameplay due to its over done graphics and physics, it has no room for such things as secrets.
It's got a few easter eggs, but other than that, no idea. And post this in the un-official halo thread.
how many times have you posted a topic for nothing today. If you like halo so much, figure it out for yourself, "Smart Guy"
There are a few odd easter eggs. Like the food n****e grunt. Now that was a weird one. Then there was the bloody room, and teh Megg. Or are those the same?
If you're interested in unlocking easter eggs, check out GameFAQs and they'll tell you how to get all those little goodies.
borees
It's got a few easter eggs, but other than that, no idea. And post this in the un-official halo thread.

did u say easter eggs??? stare

Conservative Conversationalist

Lady_mystery
borees

did u say easter eggs??? stare

Not sure... rolleyes

Easter Eggs are hidden things in movies/games.
koolies, next time i play i'll look 4 the eggs blaugh !
On one of the levels, Attack on the Control Room I believe, right before you enter the control room main enterance (the door where the tunnel to the control room starts that is still exposed to the environment) there is a large pyramid-like structure. This towers upward, through 3 tiers of ledges (not the spiral walkway... you actually need a Banshee to get to this spot). On the second ledge, there is a spot where you can stand and it will play a secret song (not so secret cause it's on the soundtrack... I guess), but it's pretty music, and it's worth finding. Check it out if you can.

- Juan
Whenever you begin a level within a flying pelican, (apart from the Silent Cartographer) if you throw a grenade and do not touch any other controls, you should still be in the pelican as it flies away. In the Assualt on the Control Room, this usually means death as the ship passes through some barrier of some kind but int he one where you're going to find the captain (after Cortana interfaces with Halo) the pelican eventually lands at the top of the level. You can get out and marvel at 2-D trees and for some reason, a lone soldier who just stands there. You can shoot him smile
You can make it all the way to the entrance fo the main "part" of the level, you'll see grunts and elits being shot down by assault rifles floating in mid air. Just be careful not to get caught by exploding plasma grenades and crossfires.
There is n FAQ somewhere that details all of these. There's a section on Bungie's site that also has a small vid clip fo someone finding the word "Rex" written in blood on the walls in the final level. I've never done it but apparently, it's during the final section where you have to do that huge jump. If you stop on the platform, there's some passageways at right angles to your direction the one on the left has the message.
in the attack of the control room, there is a banshee on a platform where the 2 wraith tanks await you and a bunch of ghosts, and hunters down the slope where you get to the cave. if you sit up on the tall hill, you can see the banshee. if you have both the sniper rifle and the rocket launcher, select the rifle and find the banshee with the scope. then, without moving your controls switch to the rocket launcher and fire. if done right, you'll have a free banshee to fly around for a while
in the attack of the control room, there is a banshee on a platform where the 2 wraith tanks await you and a bunch of ghosts, and hunters down the slope where you get to the cave. if you sit up on the tall hill, you can see the banshee. if you have both the sniper rifle and the rocket launcher, select the rifle and find the banshee with the scope. then, without moving your controls switch to the rocket launcher and fire. if done right, you'll have a free banshee to fly around for a while
Warrior_of_Creation
brennan76
one of the bad points of the game(I've made a list that took about 30 lines of all the things wrong...Not, not 30 items, but a 30 line paragraph.) Halo lacks variety in gameplay due to its over done graphics and physics, it has no room for such things as secrets.
okay im a bit late with this quote but still...dude stfu there are secrets maybe not magnificently significant ones but there are secrets and glitches....the gameplay is redundant ill give you that but the gameplay is sure to improve in Halo 2 though i really doubt it's potential anyways i always did like the "REX" blodd written thing on the last level i always thought that was pretty cool 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff