Welcome to Gaia! ::

JaceComix
Run
Escape

Win

Egg

How is runescape fun? It sucks a**.
i said if u play runescape or nat u retarded freaks!
lightningvortex
i said if u play runescape or nat u retarded freaks!
o waw ur intelligentic. lots and lots of it.

Get a life, f*****t.
i played runescape along time ago but, i quit if u want my runescape file trade me 100k and i'll give u my password and name.
Use your brain
Lol @ teh Gd hating runescape. Yeah i play. (obvlsy look at my sig)

sweet so do i
Well, besides everyone making fun of it. Rune scape was probably the first game I've played that was a mmo. When I first played it, I was addicted played for like 6 days straight. That was a LONG time ago. Now they got HD and I played it a lil for a few days, not as addictive since I knew the game already. Yet if you really think about the game itself, its a great game. I mean what game gives you the freedom runescape does, where you cut down trees, make fires, cook, make traps, mine, refine. Now you can swim. There is a lot of things, and you lvl up in those things as well. not even WoW lets you cut down trees.
So in all, it was a great game. If they were to make it into a REAL game, as in you have to download it, and run off a server, instead of a browser game, i bet it would be a great game.
well runescape do sucks IF UR NOT A MEMBER but if u are a member..... it sucks also but a little bit
I play Runescape, and I love it. I have a member's account; its only $5.95, I think its a good deal. I love it! if anyone wants to add me I'm Gardenia Fae
stealth2
I hate runescape's superiority complex. If you're a noob or poor, everyone's pretty much a jerk. Besides, not much reason to play outside of making fake money since no one ever talks to anyone; and if you do talk they either freak out and bite your head off or try to ignore you. Shannanigans, all of it I say.

so true. people aren't very friendly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces