• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Marleas Cygnus
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus
So youve played 1, 2, and 3?

wait.. me?

No...its just that everyone only pays any attention to 4 and 5, its like all anyone has played. I like 1, 2, and 3 better and the controls for them arent that damn hard. How hard is forward goes forward and left or right turns? But yeah and people that havent played the old games or code veronica or anything has no damn idea whats even going on practically lmao

well resident evil was only popular to fanboys... until 4 then it really hit it off...

Hilarious Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
well.. it was already big.. but 4 really added a bunch of people to its fanbase...

Quotable Informer

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus

wait.. me?

No...its just that everyone only pays any attention to 4 and 5, its like all anyone has played. I like 1, 2, and 3 better and the controls for them arent that damn hard. How hard is forward goes forward and left or right turns? But yeah and people that havent played the old games or code veronica or anything has no damn idea whats even going on practically lmao

well resident evil was only popular to fanboys... until 4 then it really hit it off...

Not really, the old RE games are classic and some of the best. 4 They came up with a totally random a** and cheesy story using the same characters, it was a terrible resident evil game, but it was fun. Same for 5 terrible story only had the characters in it. All it explains is where G and T virus came from...but thats it. And now 6 its the exact same thing as 4 and 5 with just ALL the characters now. All they did was make it more action instead of a horror games...cuz I guess people suck at survival horrors like old REs and Silent Hills. They just made it so more casual players who suck at the older kinda games can play em...which is cool I guess, but still I personally believe they ruined it.

Hilarious Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Marleas Cygnus
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus

wait.. me?

Not really, the old RE games are classic and some of the best. 4 They came up with a totally random a** and cheesy story using the same characters, it was a terrible resident evil game, but it was fun. Same for 5 terrible story only had the characters in it. All it explains is where G and T virus came from...but thats it. And now 6 its the exact same thing as 4 and 5 with just ALL the characters now. All they did was make it more action instead of a horror games...cuz I guess people suck at survival horrors like old REs and Silent Hills. They just made it so more casual players who suck at the older kinda games can play em...which is cool I guess, but still I personally believe they ruined it.

well.. in 4 they got a new person to do it... and 5 was another diffrent person.. teh original creater went onto somthing else...
O: im glad you like them! resident evil 6 looks great. all new gameplay, and my favorite character brought back. ( leeeooonnn )
although im a little pissed off about them bringing back sherry over claire, i cant wait for it. the plot looks pretty interesting considering ada, chris, leon, and .. 'weskers son' are all in one game. it should cause a lot of conflict.
and btw .. which resident evil games did you play? o -o please say the classic ones D: because re5 sucked.

Conservative Explorer

Marleas Cygnus
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus

wait.. me?

I'm a new Resident Evil fan who has no intention of buying 4, 5, or 6, because I can't bring myself to support action replacing survival horror. crying I have nothing against action (I might even get them if both types of RE games were being produced), but when it's replacing another genre I like, I just...can't...do it! If enough fans refuse to buy the game, maybe Capcom will reconsider!
Il_m i d n a_lI
O: im glad you like them! resident evil 6 looks great. all new gameplay, and my favorite character brought back. ( leeeooonnn )
although im a little pissed off about them bringing back sherry over claire, i cant wait for it. the plot looks pretty interesting considering ada, chris, leon, and .. 'weskers son' are all in one game. it should cause a lot of conflict.
and btw .. which resident evil games did you play? o -o please say the classic ones D: because re5 sucked.

I'm not interested that much in number 5 xD so I havn't played it that much. I like number 4 the most, Leon is my favorite out of all the Resident Evil Characters. I also own Resident Evil, The Dark side chronicles. I tried the original , but to me the controls were horrible for the one where you could choose between boy or girl. So I gave up on playing it. Maybe that is because they may have not transferred it to the WII right lol XD but they did a good job on the controls for #4 on the WII.

I need to get a PS3 or XBOX 360 for number 6 emotion_drool Once I found out it had Leon in it, I had to have it.
Marleas Cygnus

I tried them on WII because thats the only station I got , but they didnt transfer the controls over to it very well for the one I played so I gave up trying that one on the WII. It was hard to target and hard to move, once I get another system I might try them. But they did a good job with the controls for resident evil 4 on the WII

Conservative Explorer

ThePrideXD
Marleas Cygnus

I tried them on WII because thats the only station I got , but they didnt transfer the controls over to it very well for the one I played so I gave up trying that one on the WII. It was hard to target and hard to move, once I get another system I might try them. But they did a good job with the controls for resident evil 4 on the WII

It probably has nothing to do with the way the controls transferred, just the type of controls the old games have.
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus

wait.. me?

well.. in 4 they got a new person to do it... and 5 was another diffrent person.. teh original creater went onto somthing else...

I found its always good to put some new, interesting characters in different series for games xD Makes things very interesting.
Feriku
ThePrideXD
Marleas Cygnus

It probably has nothing to do with the way the controls transferred, just the type of controls the old games have.

Maybe, I don't know lol But i usually am good at shooting games xD I'm getting really good at #4 lately, I play it to much not to
YamiGenesis
i wish they could remake 1-3 with teh 2nd person view... i tried playing them but i couldnt do it.. guess i was just used to 4 and 5...... 6 will be awesome.. just hope it comes sooner than it said it will...

Yeah, I have to agree. The second person controls are easier for when it comes to moving around and shooting in these games.

Conservative Explorer

ThePrideXD
Feriku
ThePrideXD
Marleas Cygnus

Maybe, I don't know lol But i usually am good at shooting games xD I'm getting really good at #4 lately, I play it to much not to

The old games aren't shooting games, that's the thing. They're survival horror games. Combat is supposed to be difficult, "clunky" as some people say, to discourage it and add to the tension and suspense.
Feriku
ThePrideXD
Feriku
ThePrideXD
Marleas Cygnus

The old games aren't shooting games, that's the thing. They're survival horror games. Combat is supposed to be difficult, "clunky" as some people say, to discourage it and add to the tension and suspense.

Maybe thats why I like the later ones, theres still tension and suspense in #4 but at the same time, its funner in the zombie killing for me. Thats just my opinion. Because I enjoy the suspense and killing put together.

Conservative Explorer

ThePrideXD
Feriku
ThePrideXD
Feriku
ThePrideXD
Marleas Cygnus

Maybe thats why I like the later ones, theres still tension and suspense in #4 but at the same time, its funner in the zombie killing for me. Thats just my opinion. Because I enjoy the suspense and killing put together.

I prefer the backtracking, exploration, and puzzle-solving of the old games. And yes, even the anxiety of knowing how much progress I could lose if the zombie in the next room gets me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff