Welcome to Gaia! ::

No - that does not include Grand Theft Auto.

I'm looking out to buy some new (or old) RPGs for my PS2 (I don't mind if you suggest any PS1 games either) and I'd like to get some recommendations.

I'm already on the look-out for Shadow Hearts 2, and I'm currently looking on E-bay for Suikoden 3.

I'd prefer darker RPGs too - if that norrows it down. Or western/desert. (;

Any help will be taken into account greatly!

Cheers.

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
The only RPG that I know of in a western/desert setting is Wild Arms 3 for the PS2. Hope that helps.
star ocean 3 3nodding
If you really want futuristic, you can check out Future Tactics : The Uprising. Yeah, it's a RPG.

I highly reccomend : Star Ocean 3, Disagea and Phantom Brave.
SilentDoll

I'm looking out to buy some new RPGs (or old) for my PS2 (I don't mind if you suggest any PS1 games either) and I'd like to get some recommendations.

I'm already on the look-out for Shadow Hearts 2, and I'm currently looking on E-bay for Suikoden 3.

I'd prefer darker RPGs too - if that norrows it down. Or western/destern or futuristic fantasy. (;

Cheers.

Wild arms
Grandia
Star Ocean 2
Breath of fire 4
Wild arms ps2 edition
Phantasy star ps2 edition
To begin with
Arc the Lad Collection
Lunar 1 & 2
Xenogears

Disgaea
Grandia 1 & 2
Legaia 2

I have Suikoden III, I haven't finished it yet, but I have it... just felt like bragging...
First you can start with all the Final Fantasy's.

Then

.hacks
Grandia II
Persona and Persona II ( there old RPG's but they still rock)
You can Wait for Kh 2
Star Ocean is a good game, the character design isn't the greatest but for such a in depth battel system-its worth it.
Xenogears
Xenosaga
Legend of Dragoon.

Thats all I can give you now.
final fantacy x-2
crape1
Arc the Lad Collection
Lunar 1 & 2
Xenogears

Disgaea
Grandia 1 & 2
Legaia 2

I have Suikoden III, I haven't finished it yet, but I have it... just felt like bragging...

Heh XP
My town's so remote that we don't have a real game store - the only games we do get are the 'big name' ones. I only hear of games like Suikoden on the internet - give me a break 8P
Atnek
First you can start with all the Final Fantasy's.

Then

.hacks
Grandia II
Persona and Persona II ( there old RPG's but they still rock)
You can Wait for Kh 2
Star Ocean is a good game, the character design isn't the greatest but for such a in depth battel system-its worth it.
Xenogears
Xenosaga
Legend of Dragoon.

Thats all I can give you now.

I hope you mean either Star ocean: the second story or Star ocean 3, since she asked after either playstation or ps 2 games
Chri5
final fantacy x-2

Already have that. The only Final Fantasy i liked was 8.
Suriko
SilentDoll

I'm looking out to buy some new RPGs (or old) for my PS2 (I don't mind if you suggest any PS1 games either) and I'd like to get some recommendations.

I'd prefer darker RPGs too - if that norrows it down. Or western/destern or futuristic fantasy. (;

Cheers.

Wild Arms
Grandia
Star Ocean 2
Breath of fire 4
Wild arms ps2 edition
Phantasy star ps2 edition
To begin with

I enjoyed the Wild Arms series - yet I've played a few of the listed games, yet not many really too my fansy much. Are there any small-name RPGs you know of?
i suggest devil may cry 1,2,and 3
Im getting xenosaga today and I only tried finalfantasy 9 which was terrbile although I do like the people in it and the story line. I should give final fantasy 10 a try tho but I say go with xenosaga!! If you like the futeristic kind. Wild arms is great for the wildwest. kingdomhearts or darkcloud2 NOT DARKCLOUD1 are great games for ps2 but I recommend if you want KH2 do beat KH1 because you will not know what is going on.
Can you list which Rpg:s you have played?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff