Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Wanted to check who else plays this game? Doesn't matter if it's on Vita or PS3 (I have PS3 version) since they have crossplay, just wondering how active Gaians are on this Monster Hunter-esque title.

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Great game. I played Vanilla when it released and then bumped up to ACE. Sadly I traded it in awhile back, but I do miss it. Perhaps its time to find a other copy...

Shirtless Raider

from what i p[layed from the demo I don't like it.... first rpg i don't think much of

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Raven Xavier Kitari
from what i p[layed from the demo I don't like it.... first rpg i don't think much of
The demo wasn't really that good at all

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Fated raison detre
Raven Xavier Kitari

Nope. Think of Ragnarok Odyssey as the reverse of Aliens: Colonial Marines. Bad demo for a good game as opposed to a good demo for an awful game.

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Fated raison detre
Raven Xavier Kitari

Nope. Think of Ragnarok Odyssey as the reverse of Aliens: Colonial Marines. Bad demo for a good game as opposed to a good demo for an awful game.
Actually CM was nowhere near as bad as people make it sound. Was it as good as the footage shown during development? Hell no. But it wasn't an awful game. You want an awful game? Mindjack or Retribution: Ride to Hell

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Fated raison detre
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Fated raison detre
Raven Xavier Kitari

Actually CM was nowhere near as bad as people make it sound. Was it as good as the footage shown during development? Hell no. But it wasn't an awful game. You want an awful game? Mindjack or Retribution: Ride to Hell

Fair enough.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I have it for Ps3 as well. I play as an assassin. I think I was on chapter 9 when I stopped playing.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
XBalmung
I have it for Ps3 as well. I play as an assassin. I think I was on chapter 9 when I stopped playing.

I haven't made a character yet, but it would be nice to play with someone I know somewhat.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Milady Chris Lightfellow
XBalmung

I haven't made a character yet, but it would be nice to play with someone I know somewhat.

Oh. You're a noob? I don't play with scrub nubs.

But on a more serious note, I'll play with you.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
XBalmung
Milady Chris Lightfellow
XBalmung

Well, I'm not a COMPLETE noob. I've played me some Monster Hunter Tri in my day and I'm QUITE familiar with Rune-Midgard thanks to Ragnarok Online (Which I'm quite aware this doesn't play like).

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
I had the original vanilla version for the PS Vita. I should really get a copy of ACE for either the Vita or PS3 again.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Milady Chris Lightfellow
XBalmung
Milady Chris Lightfellow
XBalmung

Well, I'm not a COMPLETE noob. I've played me some Monster Hunter Tri in my day and I'm QUITE familiar with Rune-Midgard thanks to Ragnarok Online (Which I'm quite aware this doesn't play like).

Haha, I was just messing with you. This game is a bit different from Monster Hunter, but it's easier to pick up and get used to. Fast paced as well. You will be fine. I'm not familiar with Rune-Midgard at all and still do alright in ROA. =P

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
XBalmung
Milady Chris Lightfellow
XBalmung
Milady Chris Lightfellow
XBalmung

Haha, I was just messing with you. This game is a bit different from Monster Hunter, but it's easier to pick up and get used to. Fast paced as well. You will be fine. I'm not familiar with Rune-Midgard at all and still do alright in ROA. =P

I know, I was just playing along. I'll send you a message in a little bit to trade PSN info.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm having a lot of fun with this title. There has to be more people here who play!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff