Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

psp or ds

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 6, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Many people I know alwas fight about what game system is better. So I came to gaia to ask more people about what game system is better.
i think ppl are going to come on here and b***h about having another ds vs psp thread

just to warn you ok sweatdrop

im not one of them

well

depends on the on rather what ppl are looking for

for me

i like the psp

its a playstation to go

i love the games that were on PS2 is now in my pocket

like nfs underground, solid snake gran turismo all that stuff
First off the NDS is getting NFS Underground too ok? And the DS is more inovative then the PSP will ever hope to be.
Uhh...

Both.
legoguy92
First off the NDS is getting NFS Underground too ok? And the DS is more inovative then the PSP will ever hope to be.

true true
Also, the DS sold more in one day than the amount of PSP that are being sent to America. Plus it has N64 graphics but it won't cost $50 per game like PSP. Also, the DS can go wireless up to 100 feet. Also, why don't you go to the official DS or PSP thread instead of clogging up all of these forums.
I have seen around 150 of the same post on one board. Don't you think we get tired of seeing it repeated 150 times?
bluecelebi
Also, the DS sold more in one day than the amount of PSP that are being sent to America. Plus it has N64 graphics but it won't cost $50 per game like PSP. Also, the DS can go wireless up to 100 feet. Also, why don't you go to the official DS or PSP thread instead of clogging up all of these forums.
You forgot that DS gets about twice the battery life.

Btw, FPS games play like a dream on DS. Closest thing you can get to having a mouse and keyboard.
For now, I'm going with the DS... because of the whole PSP battery issue and all. If they fix that problem before the release, then I might change my mind, since I'm a Sony girl. wink

Wealthy Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
legoguy92

Innovative, yes. Powerful? No. Besides, The Big N needs some third party support, or the DS'll be just like the GBA. Decent for kid games, not useful for much else. Yeah, the pictochat is nice, but the games leave a bit lacking...
Alright, I'm going to b***h.

1. Don't make another thread like this please... The less threads are made, the longer the discussions, the better the topics are... AKA LESS SPAM.
2. Go to the official thread.

sorry.
Nintendo DS all the way
Some of you haven't even tried the PSP. It isn't even out yet. You can't really say you like it. The DS will be w. .will probably turn out better than the PSP. You will see, it wont be as powerfull as you think.

Represent! Nintendo DS, All the Way!
*Kisses Nintendo DS*
The DS is for kids. When you get older and wiser you will see that the PSP is the only handheld system needed.
The PSP.....

Plus: Better graphic, Bigger better screen, Better games, Music, Movies, internet, wireless link, More third party support, System looks better (DS looks like a Foreman grill reject xd ), uses UMD discs, Built in Mic, the list goes on and on......

Con's: Battery life short (Only because it USES disc), Didn't come out before the DS, The PSP cost $50 bucks more than the DS.......

And the DS is NOT innovative, the touch screen has been used on Palm pilots for like 10 years now, and yes they have games on the too.....Hell there's cell phone with touch screens now......The touch screen on the DS is more of a gimmick than anything else, besides don't you think you all talk or type too enough people already? That's not going to get me to buy a DS.....I see no really good use for the second screen, and Nintendo hasn't shown us a good use, nor games to back it up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff