Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok I play pso and so does my firend. He resently got his copy. but anyways what i was wondering is if there was any private servers for pso. I pay for it but my friend is poor ans cant. We want to play together over lan but thats not possible. So the only thing left to do is play on a private server.

I am Aric my friend is tim.

Hey i need free 56k i forgot.

but yah. My Charecter is kara, Pious, Raziel, Razy, so if you see one of them online. yeah

This is for GameCube by the way.

1 more thing. Can 2 people sign into the same account at the same time on pso?

~~ EDIT ~~

Ok basicaly I am asking if it is even possible that there is a private server for the gamecube version of Phantasy Star Online espisodes 1 & 2 (PSO)

Or

If it is posible to log 2 GameCubes into the same PSO account.

THERE IS THAT BETTER!!!!!?????
Dark Tensen
User Image

w00t that is very funny
Congratulations, you two have posted in a topic that you know nothing about, go away.

No there are no private servers.

No you can't log in to two characters with the same id/pin number(it'll say there's another person logged on with it).

Loaded Zealot

12,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Dark Tensen
User Image

I completely agree.

And there's no such thing as a private server for a console online game. And if there was, it would be VERY illegal.
Auran Etherscythe
Dark Tensen
... img here i removed it didnt want to flood...

I completely agree.

And there's no such thing as a private server for a console online game. And if there was, it would be VERY illegal.
No s**t it would be illegal. But you are both wrong. I found one... But it was for dreamcast so now my friend is PLAYING HIS PSO FREE ON HIS DREAMCAST!
Auran Etherscythe
Dark Tensen
User Image

I completely agree.

thank you captain obvious...
people still do it, and what can most do about it? NOTHING! they are paid for by organizations and that's it, paying a server fee of so-much-money to uphold that server. The only thing that will happen is they get shut down for being too crowded and well-known.
In any case, ya can't have two characters on the same ID at the same time... reason being it's the same ID lol... it's like sensing an IP so it senses that the same ID would be logged in at a few locations, and that doesn't bode well with the servers.
Private Servers have become bigger, but because of the servers being localized with Nintendo/Sega Corp, there's almost no way to make one unless you go through the coding and make one yourself... and personally I don't feel like doing that Lol....
Agahara
Auran Etherscythe
Dark Tensen
User Image

I completely agree.

thank you captain obvious...
people still do it, and what can most do about it? NOTHING! they are paid for by organizations and that's it, paying a server fee of so-much-money to uphold that server. The only thing that will happen is they get shut down for being too crowded and well-known.
In any case, ya can't have two characters on the same ID at the same time... reason being it's the same ID lol... it's like sensing an IP so it senses that the same ID would be logged in at a few locations, and that doesn't bode well with the servers.
Private Servers have become bigger, but because of the servers being localized with Nintendo/Sega Corp, there's almost no way to make one unless you go through the coding and make one yourself... and personally I don't feel like doing that Lol....
yeah. but there is one. but yeah i asked if two people could be logged on at once becuase i can do it with some games, starcraft for example. my ip address changes allowing me to be logged onto multiple accounts at once. wierd huh
Pious
Auran Etherscythe
Dark Tensen

I completely agree.

No s**t it would be illegal. But you are both wrong. I found one... But it was for dreamcast so now my friend is PLAYING HIS PSO FREE ON HIS DREAMCAST!

The Dreamcast servers are dead....the legal ones.

And playing it for free like that itself is illegal..... stressed
Squall Lonerise
Pious
Auran Etherscythe
Dark Tensen

I completely agree.

The Dreamcast servers are dead....the legal ones.

And playing it for free like that itself is illegal..... stressed
read the other ******** responses. I ALLREADY SAID NO s**t!!!!!!!
I read up on how to make a private server once I just searched it on google and well...I forgot what it said sorry DX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff