Welcome to Gaia! ::

What was your favorite race/class and highest level

Dangerous Genius

In blue burst, when it was actually up and subscription based and not just on private servers I got to level 165, on a ranger class, which was my favorite class in that game. favorite race was the cast.

Now as for the whole series, beasts are my favorite race and in phantasy star universe I prefer melee characters, they just have better targeting ranges.
Chaos Dirge
In blue burst, when it was actually up and subscription based and not just on private servers I got to level 165, on a ranger class, which was my favorite class in that game. favorite race was the cast.

Now as for the whole series, beasts are my favorite race and in phantasy star universe I prefer melee characters, they just have better targeting ranges.

I loved playing beasts in psu. Kind of sucks they aren't in PSO2 but it makes sense.

Dangerous Genius

Kohlian
Chaos Dirge

I loved playing beasts in psu. Kind of sucks they aren't in PSO2 but it makes sense.
It makes sense, but at the same time they could have just added them saying that they were a new type of gene manipulation from experiments like the Newman only they were developed specifically to combat the new threat they had discovered on Ragol. Eitherway if they weren't included or were I would have been happy.
HUmar all the way, especially on the Dreamcast. You can learn all the techs (up to level 15), a decent balance between melee and medium range gun, and a decent hp level.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff