Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Star

Anyone else buying/bought it it?
I'm going to get the collector's edition. smile

Kawaii Pyromaniac

If by "buying" you mean "already bought", then yes, in the sense that I've already paid off the preorder and just have to wait to pick it up next week.

Lonely Star

Cheeky Chi
I'm going to get the collector's edition. smile

! Me too. I can't wait for the tarot cards. The OST CD is gonna be pretty rad, too.

Lonely Star

La Dame Lut
If by "buying" you mean "already bought", then yes, in the sense that I've already paid off the preorder and just have to wait to pick it up next week.

The wait is killing me, to be honest. It'd be nice if I could time travel to next week.

Hilarious Explorer

La Dame Lut
gamestop guy was like so your picking up your smash and persona? uh.. i'll take the persona but it doesn't come out yet. guy surprised h...yeah its in but i can't sell it...XD

Lonely Star

YukiLover500
La Dame Lut
gamestop guy was like so your picking up your smash and persona? uh.. i'll take the persona but it doesn't come out yet. guy surprised h...yeah its in but i can't sell it...XD

Now that's just cruel. :c

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yes. I already paid off my copy of the Wild Cards edition, so I just need to pick it up on tuesday.
Moon Arcana

! Me too. I can't wait for the tarot cards. The OST CD is gonna be pretty rad, too.

Totally. And don't forget about the sweet 3DS XL case, too. smile

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Moon Arcana
I've had it paid off since July. You have no idea.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
La Dame Lut
Moon Arcana

But will it tide you over until Untold 2?

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Milady Chris Lightfellow
La Dame Lut
Moon Arcana

I hope so, but what I've seen is that there's only four stratums instead of six like in EO games. On the other hand, there's two somewhat different stories to go through, along with ultimate Persona unlocking in NG+.
If the first Untold is anything to go by, we should have it in 3-4 months, so I'm guessing next February/March.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
La Dame Lut
Milady Chris Lightfellow
La Dame Lut
Moon Arcana

I hope so, but what I've seen is that there's only four stratums instead of six like in EO games. On the other hand, there's two somewhat different stories to go through, along with ultimate Persona unlocking in NG+.
If the first Untold is anything to go by, we should have it in 3-4 months, so I'm guessing next February/March.

Good.

I need more EO in my life.

Besides, that female Highlander is ADORABLE.

Fuzzy Kitten

6,500 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Doggone It! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
#preordered

Lonely Vampire

User Image

I held out on buying a 3DS as long as I could, even though I really wanted to play the new Phoenix Wright.

As soon as I saw the Persona Q 3DS, I caved. My fingers are twitching. I can't wait until Tuesday.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces