Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bear

There has been this thing where people say PC is better then console because they have more to offer because the steam deals and they say console doesn't offer enough. Well I believe the Psn does some deals I don't know if Xbox does it. But what I'm asking for is you're opinion on this subject. Witch do you think is better console or PC and why do you think it's better in your own opinion?
Well it depends on what your criteria is. What you're looking for. And what you care about. I think it's dumb to say that something is just better completely because everyone wants something different or not care about certain things that others care about.

I personally like PC gaming. Especially when it comes to first person shooters. And that's mainly all that I play. It's just so much better using a mouse than it is to use an awkward controller for precise aiming. Whenever I watch someone on youtube using a controller to aim it just bothers me. But that's just me. Other people might not care about that aspect.

Profitable Entrepreneur

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Guildmember 100

Dangerous Bear

H a w n t e dd
Well it depends on what your criteria is. What you're looking for. And what you care about. I think it's dumb to say that something is just better completely because everyone wants something different or not care about certain things that others care about.

I personally like PC gaming. Especially when it comes to first person shooters. And that's mainly all that I play. It's just so much better using a mouse than it is to use an awkward controller for precise aiming. Whenever I watch someone on youtube using a controller to aim it just bothers me. But that's just me. Other people might not care about that aspect.

I agree with you on that, Because even I myself I play fps games on pc. team fortress 2 and counter strike and rust are some of them. It just feels better to aim with a mouse because you steady the shot. pretty good for games you snipe in.

Mega Man-Lover

Both but actually consoles.

Dangerous Bear

Killswitch_Factory
both

Yeah I find that both are equally good as well. I play console games as well as pc games both are fun.

Desirable Phantom

Depends on the game.
Some of the games I play are either on Xbox only or computer only.
League of Legends is computer only, obviously.
But I play Assassin's Creed on the Xbox.
And I don't like the console versions of Sims.

So I guess it depends on the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces