Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How long have you had your current Nintendo Ds console?

1 year 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 3 ]
2 years 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
3 years 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
4 years 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
5+ years 0.44827586206897 44.8% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2

Raven Xavier Kitari
Honestly its a good console but finding good games for it is a chore and a half.... and thats not counting the mainstream stuff like pokemon and mario

Most everything else is expensive.

Desirable Dark Elf

Cleverbuttons
Raven Xavier Kitari
Honestly its a good console but finding good games for it is a chore and a half.... and thats not counting the mainstream stuff like pokemon and mario

I agree, I don't have many games for DS, because a lot of them tends to be made for little kids, and like movie base games, which is usually bad because they often rush out movie/tv base games out as soon the film comes right out. Same goes for Wii/U. >_<

I have a ton of games for my DS and I'm certainly not a little kid. Now, I have a 3DS but I had a DS Lite before that. Below are just a couple games I own.

The World Ends With You
all the Professor Layton games
Kingdom Hearts 3Ds: Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts Recoded
Kid Icarus
Hidden Objects
Okami-den
9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove
Final Fantasy Theaterthym 1 & 2
I bought used DS Lite for LoZ Spirit Tracks since this game came out in December 2009.

Adventuring Cat

I can't remember when I bought it... February of some year. 2007? sweatdrop

It's a black DS Lite. A couple years ago the hinge broke despite me never opening it all the way and treating it like fine china. It's a defect with the design and materials. While you can stave off or prevent the cracking by being very careful much of the time, it can still happen because of that.

My DS still works fine. But I have to keep it in the case so it won't flop open. I thought of trying to anchor it with tape somehow because playing it in the case makes using the L/R buttons hard.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
WildChubbyWolf
Get the oldest model. sure it's bulky but as long as you aren't throwing it around, it should last a long time.

I got the DS Lite used and it works great so far.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Raven Xavier Kitari

I'm sure I'll like those Sims games for Ds, because I loved sims for pc. I've read the descriptions of them and watched walk troughs on youtube. I also think I'll enjoy the mystery games if they aren't too easy.

Anxious Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
emosgirl
Cleverbuttons
Raven Xavier Kitari

I agree, I don't have many games for DS, because a lot of them tends to be made for little kids, and like movie base games, which is usually bad because they often rush out movie/tv base games out as soon the film comes right out. Same goes for Wii/U. >_<

I have a ton of games for my DS and I'm certainly not a little kid. Now, I have a 3DS but I had a DS Lite before that. Below are just a couple games I own.

The World Ends With You
all the Professor Layton games
Kingdom Hearts 3Ds: Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts Recoded
Kid Icarus
Hidden Objects
Okami-den
9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove
Final Fantasy Theaterthym 1 & 2

Then again, I am picky. >.<

Shirtless Raider

Inspector_Lilith
Raven Xavier Kitari

I'm sure I'll like those Sims games for Ds, because I loved sims for pc. I've read the descriptions of them and watched walk troughs on youtube. I also think I'll enjoy the mystery games if they aren't too easy.

They are too easy, mostly point and click mysteries a child can play

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces