Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash

Holy dicks.... I just had a freak out in Skyrim... We got the expansions, with Hearthfire, and I came back to my wife and kids to find my house being attacked by three bandits (all over level 40) and an Elder Dragon. I saw my wife running around outside screaming 'I yield' while the kids were running around in circles and hiding in the stable as I beat off the dragon with a stick and tried not to die. I saw someone get picked up and thrown by the dragon and I thought it was my wife. So I went on a rage screeching IRL "YOU KILLED MY WIFE YOU ********!! scream " and Fus'd the dragon to death and proceeded to run into the house looking for skooma to drown my Dragonborns grief ridden heart. I found my wife sitting happily in the kitchen.... Like nothing happened. THIS is why I shouldn't have moved to the damn country. Jeezuz christ.

Dedicated Loiterer

I moved from that house because dragons killed all my animals and my housekarl emotion_donotwant

Trash

Ruff Rabbit

I think I need to move...
Dragons are going to eat my wife, and I can't have her sweet booty harmed emotion_donotwant

Dedicated Loiterer

1NDeX
Ruff Rabbit

I think I need to move...
Dragons are going to eat my wife, and I can't have her sweet booty harmed emotion_donotwant

The other two properties are safe from what I briefly saw when I bought them. I've just retired back to Markarth, less trouble than fending off monsters when I go home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff