Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am lucky my copy of 2 works onmy PS3. My Tiger/Hare is still alive.

Biggest Anubutt

Well my japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters Breed & Battle game has a monster I can't unlock even in my best save file.

I believe that means it's either a bajarl, beaclon, centaur(? I thought I had this but no card on that file and no spear), dragon, ducken(? can't rememebr if I got that one yet), jill, joker, metalner, niton, undine, wracky, and zilla.
Main Page Nitemare Headba
Well my japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters Breed & Battle game has a monster I can't unlock even in my best save file.

I believe that means it's either a bajarl, beaclon, centaur(? I thought I had this but no card on that file and no spear), dragon, ducken(? can't rememebr if I got that one yet), jill, joker, metalner, niton, undine, wracky, and zilla.

Wrackies are creepy,but I love the Golem/Wracky Hybrid.

Biggest Anubutt

Dante Rebellion Sparda
Main Page Nitemare Headba

Wrackies are creepy,but I love the Golem/Wracky Hybrid.

Yea, some monsters are just weird...even older version of the game's monsters.

Biggest Anubutt

Ok, I'm intimidated by raising methods. Do you know where to read up on the basic things? And I mean real basic things that should be known such as what rest exactly does and such.

I used to respond to every week that wasn't rest with a rest the next week (drill week 1, rest week 2, drill week 3, championship week 4, next month would be rest for 1st and 2nd weeks for example). The stuff I'm reading at MRM seems too much to digest too fast. sweatdrop

Biggest Anubutt

Biggest Anubutt

Biggest Anubutt

I'm ironically sring for a suezo. Not for perfect like and dislike, but just to get the one I had when I started and reset without having it already.

Eyelean! Where are you?!

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Monster Rancher, the game of my childhood... And the anime series of my childhood. I had one hell of a crush on Holly and Pixie when I was a kid (and they're still pretty hot razz ).

I've played, as far as I can remember, pretty much all of the Monster Rancher games that came out in the US... From Monster Rancher 1 and 2, to EVO and Monster Rancher DS, among others. 1 and 2 were my favorites, though EVO was pretty good, too. I wasted hours of my life in MR1 and MR2, and I used to get really attached to my monsters... So much so that I used to get depressed whenever my monsters died. Hey, it was sad!

Without a doubt my favorite monster in the games was Tram. I had one that I raised really well, got it to be really strong, won all of its battles... It was an awesome monster. I had it for quite a while, too. I was devastated when it died.

I'm still annoyed that there was never a new Monster Rancher game for the PS3... It could have been awesome. Or a good Monster Rancher MMORPG. Yeah, I know that there used to be one, Monster Farm Online, but I never played it... I also heard that it was a terrible game. How about a good Monster Rancher MMO?

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
I'm a fan of Monster Rancher . I do have a rare Japanese Monster Rancher 3 disc sent to me by Tecmo it has a fairy,suezo,hare,and a wolf. I heard that you can get a Kasumi Fairy. I also have a few of the figurines based on the anime series.

Biggest Anubutt

Gorath Tsu
Monster Rancher, the game of my childhood... And the anime series of my childhood. I had one hell of a crush on Holly and Pixie when I was a kid (and they're still pretty hot razz ).

I've played, as far as I can remember, pretty much all of the Monster Rancher games that came out in the US... From Monster Rancher 1 and 2, to EVO and Monster Rancher DS, among others. 1 and 2 were my favorites, though EVO was pretty good, too. I wasted hours of my life in MR1 and MR2, and I used to get really attached to my monsters... So much so that I used to get depressed whenever my monsters died. Hey, it was sad!

Without a doubt my favorite monster in the games was Tram. I had one that I raised really well, got it to be really strong, won all of its battles... It was an awesome monster. I had it for quite a while, too. I was devastated when it died.

I'm still annoyed that there was never a new Monster Rancher game for the PS3... It could have been awesome. Or a good Monster Rancher MMORPG. Yeah, I know that there used to be one, Monster Farm Online, but I never played it... I also heard that it was a terrible game. How about a good Monster Rancher MMO?

MR is my childhood too. Found out about it from a friend who told me they found a show like Pokémon but where the monsters talked (either MR or Digimon, but I found both so smile ). I got the toys and think that's how I got something to send away from the demo of MR2. Got that and wanted to get MR2 and did. And it's like one of the only old games I still will enjoy playing. Past Pokémon games are nostalgic to me, but the lack of connecting to current and lack of ev training which I've become fond of doesn't make me want to play them anymore. Digimon World 1 is my favorite Digimon game, but the way I view the series I don't really play it now. But my view on MR from the anime and enjoying the game, I'm hooked on MR2.

I feel I have everything that came out from MR2 to DS except for side games (I do have Explorer and Cards for like gameboy) and EVO. EVO lost me on the new theme, but I never gave it a chance. MR2 and Advanced games was like all I've invested time into, but I kinda want to try 4 maybe. Undine (pixie/lesione) I found in ds is pretty neat homage to undine from mr2 and I've wanted to try raising a raiden and raiducken is neat. But yea, MR2 is my perfect MR game...only prob I have is the suezos not getting unique features WTH. Not cool little wings on pink eye, no horn on horns, etc. Suezo/plant is like only one to get anything and it's just kinda painted on wilted leaves aside his head.

Talk about sad, I was finally just enjoying MR2 last night. Found the same like/dislike Eyelean I had when I restarted after messing up, saved at least after I picked him back up, but played through at least a year of his life and then the notorious freeze happened after the ParePare errantry. It was prolly gonna be a battle against an ape. For some reason, I've noticed my game freezing noticably during loading of ape battles (I used to save before battled in case the ape/plant would be in it). So I think everything I worked for last night is gone. I got in a groove of a raising style I wanted to try (my own silly little one), Eyelean (pure market suezo) beat the official E in first battle where only got a few points up in lif (was just trying for the golds and honestly looked like a tie would happened and I would have just forfeit, but we won). We won like every battle in D and E we partook in for the main goal of golds for the ranch until I felt ready to move on. I was just like drained of emotion when mocchi froze in his ball state on the loading screen and hoped jostling the ps2 and tampering with it would unstick the little pink blob. sad

I'm not sure what my fav monster is. Used to be gali and I still think pretty cool. I honestly like to take cds I don't think anyone but me will use and feel free to try out those monsters. So far unlocked a colorpandora and a monol. Eyelean was to be a mix with the monol later to make me a goldy (sandy) nugget.

Yea, kinda seems MR is completely dead...unlike Digimon which still seems to be kicking thankfully. Even when MR premiered I feel like wasn't as widely known, but I still love it. It's in the top 3 of Monster Raising games for me..

Biggest Anubutt

Kasumi6789
I'm a fan of Monster Rancher . I do have a rare Japanese Monster Rancher 3 disc sent to me by Tecmo it has a fairy,suezo,hare,and a wolf. I heard that you can get a Kasumi Fairy. I also have a few of the figurines based on the anime series.

Wow, what is it? Like a copy of it in japanese?

I have a bunch of the figures and thankfully know where they are. I got this deluxe like box with about ten shown figures and four secrets in bags and a mystery disc container with the rest of mine. I think some are missing though, but got lots of cool ones. I even have the Phoenix figure somewhere. I feel that's my rarest one.

Biggest Anubutt

I am PISSED. Not only is this start worse than last, but I was screwed out of second in my last tourney. It was a threeway tie of 1 win with 2 loses each. I should have gotten second because it's always going by order from top to bottom, but we got fourth! I need those golds!

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
Yes it is. It's also a soundtrack/demo that can be played on a CD player. The envelope that held the disc has Monster Farmer and the pictures of the monsters.

Biggest Anubutt

Kasumi6789
Yes it is. It's also a soundtrack/demo that can be played on a CD player. The envelope that held the disc has Monster Farmer and the pictures of the monsters.

That's neat. Would be cool to see what can be made with that disc...I wonder if it'd work in MR2 since it can be like a cd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff