Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Zancuno
I play online, but i always get stuck with noobs. Sure i'm only HR16, but i've killed Cedeus. Its hard to find a team especially durring the Jhen Moran quest. I know how to kill it but the others don't.

I admit I kinda get nervous around Jhen Mohran. I know how to use the tools, but I always had a fear of messing it up for everybody else.
I could try helping you out, if ya want. Maybe even a friend of mine could help. He knows how to use the tools too.

Friendly Informer

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
I play online, but i always get stuck with noobs. Sure i'm only HR16, but i've killed Cedeus. Its hard to find a team especially durring the Jhen Moran quest. I know how to kill it but the others don't.
If only i could get Monster Hunter (tri)3G. Then I could continue my game.

Aged Survivor

10,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Gryphon Saitos
Zancuno

I admit I kinda get nervous around Jhen Mohran. I know how to use the tools, but I always had a fear of messing it up for everybody else.
I could try helping you out, if ya want. Maybe even a friend of mine could help. He knows how to use the tools too.

if i can get a double fortify and then adren i can solo jhen mohran

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games