Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Here goes second crocodile fight.. I ran out of TIME last fight... Oi.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Victory! Lol. 40 minutes later. redface

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Great. Now I have to capture one. -sigh- emo

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Oh, I must have had too much derpsauce on my food today, was sitting here trying to work out who this crocodile is (dw, i figured it out, took me 3 minutes, i know, i know, not bad. emotion_awesome ... )

Man, too much derpsauce didn't even think of it as a crocodile, just called it a weird experiment for lions adapting to live in water and left it at that

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
I'm really happy I purchased this game, at first I was unsure because I had tried to play a friend's Freedom Unite and I couldn't figure out anything.
MH3U is really friendly for beginners I feel, sure the learning curve is a bit steep but once you figure out everything it's addicting!

My favorite armor I have currently is the Rath Heart Armor, I mainly use Dual Blades.

I have to hunt the Jhen Mohran next, gotta make sure it doesn't destroy my ship!

Elysian Hellhound

24,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Selective Participant
Haunting McHunter
260 hours in and still poking hell out of monsters for new weapon set.
The grind never ends. That is until Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate comes out.

I want Brachydios Armor.. but I heard that he's tough.

Also I use longswords! biggrin

He is, no sure about solo, but Guild form he is.

Elysian Hellhound

24,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Selective Participant
Great. Now I have to capture one. -sigh- emo

Please tell me you don't mean Deviljho

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mhm, figured it was time for me to fight the pink rathian on offline campaign... got full on wrecked by it, can't seem to evade those awesome tail whips, ah wells.

So much struggle... sweatdrop

Totally wrecked the pink rathian in online campaign yesterday, I must have just been too nooby to evade well when i first fought it.

Also, moved onto Brachydios fight for HR4, eh... it wasn't hard to fight in online campaign (but eh, I guess you got the advantage of it trying to target one person e.t.c. always leaves room for someone else to attack from its blind spot I suppose)

Just to respond to that comment about "i heard that he's tough."

After completing Brachydios fight, repeated quest for friend to complete, turns out we just got really lucky that first time we defeated it, for even I was not prepared for the full on wreckage that Brachydios did on us for the rematch.

Greedy Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Don't forget to take your mega dash juice kids!"
Krazy-Chibi
I'm really happy I purchased this game, at first I was unsure because I had tried to play a friend's Freedom Unite and I couldn't figure out anything.
MH3U is really friendly for beginners I feel, sure the learning curve is a bit steep but once you figure out everything it's addicting!

My favorite armor I have currently is the Rath Heart Armor, I mainly use Dual Blades.

I have to hunt the Jhen Mohran next, gotta make sure it doesn't destroy my ship!

I can't help but wish I could play with you... I run Rath Soul with dual blades. Dual blades outclass (by far) every other weapon when it comes to applying elements.

Quite frankly I've surpassed G-rank, now I only find a challenge in DLC G-rank, where monsters get even more buffs than G-rank.

Married Hunter

14,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Chaos Shadowwolf
Dual blades outclass (by far) every other weapon when it comes to applying elements.

Quite frankly I've surpassed G-rank, now I only find a challenge in DLC G-rank, where monsters get even more buffs than G-rank.
LBG says hi. Rapid Fire guns ftw.

Super Ivory/Styg/Brach are rather easy if you plan correctly.
I_Narsik_I
Chaos Shadowwolf
Dual blades outclass (by far) every other weapon when it comes to applying elements.

When you main Rath Soul, super Styg becomes annoying when he can 1 hit you... as for the others, well.. i tend to be a bit of a reckless speed berserker (how can you not be with dual blades? :Q___ )

I like rapid fire guns but I can't... like... "one gun fits all" them.. like... my spectral demolishers work well on any enemy, very well in fact.... I can't say the same for any of the gunner weapons... the great kelbi deershot is close... but... hmmm... it requires allies... can't solo with it

Married Hunter

14,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Chaos Shadowwolf
I_Narsik_I
Chaos Shadowwolf

When you main Rath Soul, super Styg becomes annoying when he can 1 hit you... as for the others, well.. i tend to be a bit of a reckless speed berserker (how can you not be with dual blades? :Q___ )

I like rapid fire guns but I can't... like... "one gun fits all" them.. like... my spectral demolishers work well on any enemy, very well in fact.... I can't say the same for any of the gunner weapons... the great kelbi deershot is close... but... hmmm... it requires allies... can't solo with it
I use either Narga for blade or Escadora if I gun, he isn't so bad as a gunner. Alkeids Asterism works very well on him when paired with an evade set.

Oh if you want a *one* then Eclipse Gambit. Evade Distance Up, AuS, Pierce Up, Challenger+2. Not the best pierce set, but works well.

Elemental LBG's can solo any single hunt G monster, hell, they make all Lagi's flinch locking machines. Proper aim and knowledge of hit zones are key.

Kelbi can solo, you'll need a specific set for it, that uses NUp, Focus, Awaken, Bombardier and Weakness Exploit. Could be others, though.

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
The grind never ends. OTL
Especially when you're trying to forge every weapon in the game...
y am i doin dis gonk
I_Narsik_I
Chaos Shadowwolf
I_Narsik_I
Chaos Shadowwolf

I use either Narga for blade or Escadora if I gun, he isn't so bad as a gunner. Alkeids Asterism works very well on him when paired with an evade set.

Oh if you want a *one* then Eclipse Gambit. Evade Distance Up, AuS, Pierce Up, Challenger+2. Not the best pierce set, but works well.

Elemental LBG's can solo any single hunt G monster, hell, they make all Lagi's flinch locking machines. Proper aim and knowledge of hit zones are key.

Kelbi can solo, you'll need a specific set for it, that uses NUp, Focus, Awaken, Bombardier and Weakness Exploit. Could be others, though.

*shrug* not really looking for an LBG since I stopped playing the game, I'm more recollecting my experiences and sharing them. Though, thanks for the info.

Kelbi works well with Gigginox... it awakens, boosts the status effects, you can get bombardier... and since i like to use it with teammates, i get sneak on it... it's very underrated... its actually really useful... in a group... i forget what else was on it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff