Welcome to Gaia! ::

I also 2 manned it to Atheon with a friend and then our checkpoint got lost so we couldn't finish it off :'(

What's your guys's experience with VOG?

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Beat it twice, realized there was nothing left to do in that game, stopped playing.

Timid Sex Symbol

Gear. Get all the gear. Plus my first run through on VOG I got the vault scout rifle, made a bunch of my friends super jelly xD.

Also, when Iron Banner (when they didnt say it was for nothing.) I got a 18.0 kdr xD
Submissive Virgin
Gear. Get all the gear. Plus my first run through on VOG I got the vault scout rifle, made a bunch of my friends super jelly xD.

Also, when Iron Banner (when they didnt say it was for nothing.) I got a 18.0 kdr xD
Oh nice. I consider myself pretty lucky when it comes to the raid. I've gotten every weapon other than Hezen Vengeance and Praetorian Foil. I've gotten like 5 raid chests as well xD. Almost have enough gear to have 3 level 30's.

As for the iron banner, once I heard you couldn't dismantle the boots for shards I stopped playing it xD
Bleshoo
Beat it twice, realized there was nothing left to do in that game, stopped playing.
Unless you got every single drop on those 2 runs I doubt there's nothing left to do lol
Your talking Normal or Hard? Normal is easy as s**t.

Timid Sex Symbol

Rcho
Submissive Virgin

Oh nice. I consider myself pretty lucky when it comes to the raid. I've gotten every weapon other than Hezen Vengeance and Praetorian Foil. I've gotten like 5 raid chests as well xD. Almost have enough gear to have 3 level 30's.

As for the iron banner, once I heard you couldn't dismantle the boots for shards I stopped playing it xD

LOl yeah the iron banner was a massive disappointment. But I still got my Cloak for my hunter, xD
Kraven Crypt
Your talking Normal or Hard? Normal is easy as s**t.
Normal is easy, but go ahead and try to 2-3 man it. Not as easy. And with the damage boost hard is just about the same as normal.

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rcho
Bleshoo
Unless you got every single drop on those 2 runs I doubt there's nothing left to do lol

So I'm supposed to play the game for a few more hours just for a helmet? Nah, it's not worth my time.
Bleshoo
Rcho
Bleshoo

So I'm supposed to play the game for a few more hours just for a helmet? Nah, it's not worth my time.
It usually takes me bout an hour-an hour and a half to beat the raid, even on hard.

And raid gear is required to get to level 30.. So if you're fine not getting to 30 ever, that's cool.
Submissive Virgin
Rcho
Submissive Virgin

LOl yeah the iron banner was a massive disappointment. But I still got my Cloak for my hunter, xD
Lol yeah I don't like crucible too much in general. I usually like multiplater, but on Destiny I can't play it for long.

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rcho
Bleshoo
Rcho
Bleshoo

It usually takes me bout an hour-an hour and a half to beat the raid, even on hard.

And raid gear is required to get to level 30.. So if you're fine not getting to 30 ever, that's cool.

Yeah, there's just not a big drive for me to get to level 30. The content in the game is so underwhelming.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
The best thing I got out Destiny was the smile on my face when I traded it in and got Smash for the Wii U.
TheRedViperofDorne
The best thing I got out Destiny was the smile on my face when I traded it in and got Smash for the Wii U.
Lol @ the Wii U
Bleshoo
Rcho
Bleshoo
Rcho
Bleshoo

Yeah, there's just not a big drive for me to get to level 30. The content in the game is so underwhelming.
The only thing that's underwhelming about the game is the story, and that's Activisions fault. The story used to be better, but it was scrapped for this simple version of a story in order to fit the mental ability of their younger players.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff