Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

Milady Chris Lightfellow
Every final boss from every Capcom fighter ever made.

They're all cheating bastards.

TruePaw

Very much this.

They pale in comparison to SNK bosses, you should take a look at them. There is a reason the term "SNK boss syndrome" exists. The only one worthy enough to be in my list is the very first Akuma.

SNK bosses

Here is Igniz destroying Gill

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
Milady Chris Lightfellow

TruePaw

Very much this.

They pale in comparison to SNK bosses, you should take a look at them. There is a reason the term "SNK boss syndrome" exists. The only one worthy enough to be in my list is the very first Akuma.

SNK bosses

No thanks.

After raging against the final boss of Super Street Fighter IV for nearly four hours, I don't need anything worse.

Versatile Explorer

Milady Chris Lightfellow
Milady Chris Lightfellow

TruePaw

Very much this.

SNK bosses

No thanks.

After raging against the final boss of Super Street Fighter IV for nearly four hours, I don't need anything worse.

Well... that was the point of the thread. xp

Nekrotical
The final boss of Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. whose name I can not remember and Red Scorpion from Ehrgeiz. I loathe fighting games so that's all I can think of.

Mutilator... holy s**t that boss is a nightmare. I'd love to see someone beating that boss in "Freak" difficulty. eek

I don't know the other boss though, can you post a video or info on it? surprised

Invisible Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Tales of Destiny PS2 - Barbados Geotia on Simple Difficulty
(Every hit or magic landed by boss causes either massive damage or instant kill, start of battle he can only use a instant killing shockwave, health on certain percentage activates a death move, no items can be used, becomes aggressive)
Onimusha 4 PS2 - Dark Realm Floor 1-100 on Oni Difficulty
Took me at least 4 whole months to do this and memorise attack patterns for each monster (Hardest monster difficulty and one hit is game over)

Versatile Explorer

TsumikiriJSword
Tales of Destiny PS2 - Barbados Geotia on Simple Difficulty
(Every hit or magic landed by boss causes either massive damage or instant kill, start of battle he can only use a instant killing shockwave, health on certain percentage activates a death move, no items can be used, becomes aggressive)
Onimusha 4 PS2 - Dark Realm Floor 1-100 on Oni Difficulty
Took me at least 4 whole months to do this and memorise attack patterns for each monster (Hardest monster difficulty and one hit is game over)

FIGHTING game bosses please sad

Invisible Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TsumikiriJSword

Oopsie daisies hahaha sorry don't know any then.. This post wasn't clear to the majority of us wink

Versatile Explorer

TsumikiriJSword
TsumikiriJSword

Oopsie daisies hahaha sorry don't know any then.. This post wasn't clear to the majority of us wink

I clearly stated fighting game bosses in the OP though. >.<

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I would like to see what you guys can offer and if it can make me change my list. wink
I might like to add others but I haven't really seen them or don't remember them so they may not be on my list. surprised
Well here is the list and it will be too hard to put in individual bosses so I'll add series.

10) Akuma - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
9) Eyedol - Killer Instinct
#8 Geese Howard - Which ever series you'd like
7) All Neo Geo Battle Coliseum bosses (King Leo, Goodman and Mizuchi are all harder than Neo Dio)
6) All The King of Fighters bosses (Igniz, 94 Rugal, Goenitz and Magaki stand out)
5) Johann - Rage of the Dragons
4) Mr. Karate - Art of Fighting 1
2) The Eternal and Dark Champions - Eternal Champions
2) Parace L'Sia - Arcana Hearts series (2nd place tie)
1) General - Kaiser Knuckle

P.S. I might add a Samurai Showdown boss or Last Blade boss maybe. Something from SNK or an older title maybe. Or an independent game, who knows.

You should either make a new thread for all game bosses or rename this thread. This might become a very popular thread if you do so.

Versatile Explorer

Mahzuki
I would like to see what you guys can offer and if it can make me change my list. wink
I might like to add others but I haven't really seen them or don't remember them so they may not be on my list. surprised
Well here is the list and it will be too hard to put in individual bosses so I'll add series.

7) All Neo Geo Battle Coliseum bosses (King Leo, Goodman and Mizuchi are all harder than Neo Dio)
6) All The King of Fighters bosses (Igniz, 94 Rugal, Goenitz and Magaki stand out)

P.S. I might add a Samurai Showdown boss or Last Blade boss maybe. Something from SNK or an older title maybe. Or an independent game, who knows.

You should either make a new thread for all game bosses or rename this thread. This might become a very popular thread if you do so.

Eh, that's too vague though. I might do that though, but it requires some SERIOUS thinking and again what would be considered a boss might also get confusing.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mahzuki

Eh, that's too vague though. I might do that though, but it requires some SERIOUS thinking and again what would be considered a boss might also get confusing.

True but it could be funny what some people would post as a boss.

Versatile Explorer

Mahzuki
Mahzuki

True but it could be funny what some people would post as a boss.

I would either laugh at them or correct what they feel is a boss or difficult. xp
Lord of the Black Abyss from Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits

Versatile Explorer

King of Isolation
Lord of the Black Abyss from Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits

FIGHTING GAMES

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items