Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

User Image

Hello! *waves*

Does anybody here play LOTRO? If so, what server are you on?

I've been a fan of this game for nearly six years, now. I don't like many MMOs but this one is fun.

Baconalia's Partner

Tipsy Bro

Galaowen
User Image

Hello! *waves*

I've been a fan of this game for nearly six years, now. I don't like many MMOs but this one is fun.

I have been playing for only about a year on the Imladris server as Timory. I came to the game after trying to return to City of Villains only to discover it no longer existed! I knew I didn't want to play WoW, so I gave LOTRO a shot since I'd tried DDO and liked it.

I really enjoy it a lot. What server are you on?

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Iterestingly enough, I saw the game at a flee market last weekend for $1. I would have bought it but sadly I don't have good enough internet at the place I'm staying. Still, If I see that it's still there next weekend, then I will get it.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

TimoryBlackleaf
Galaowen

Hello! *waves*

I have been playing for only about a year on the Imladris server as Timory. I came to the game after trying to return to City of Villains only to discover it no longer existed! I knew I didn't want to play WoW, so I gave LOTRO a shot since I'd tried DDO and liked it.

I really enjoy it a lot. What server are you on?

User Image
User Image

I play as Morowyn and Anadeth on the Firefoot server and Morowyn and Galaowen on the Laurilen [RP] server.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

sagethewanderer
Iterestingly enough, I saw the game at a flee market last weekend for $1. I would have bought it but sadly I don't have good enough internet at the place I'm staying. Still, If I see that it's still there next weekend, then I will get it.

User Image
User Image

But it's free to download and free to play. O_O

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Galaowen
sagethewanderer

User Image
User Image

woah really? man now I'll have to play

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

sagethewanderer
Galaowen
sagethewanderer

woah really? man now I'll have to play

User Image

It's a fantastic game! I've always been a big Tolkien fan so this really appeals to me. If you want to play with me, I'm currently on the Lorlien [RP] server. I like it because I can roleplay and there are less people on it.
I don't like anything that has the name Turbine attached to it. They're a greedy and narcissistic company that wants too much money for too little content. That being said I tried Lord of the Rings Online once and it just felt too generic of a game for me to really get into. That and the only work of Tolkein's I really enjoyed was The Hobbit. I could never get into his other stuff. Too verbose, even for me.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Galaowen

Yes. I play as Siofran on the Laurelin and Galladen servers; but she's not even level 10. She also looks alarmingly like Jennifer Lawrence:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Imrae Myett
Galaowen

Yes. I play as Siofran on the Laurelin and Galladen servers; but she's not even level 10. She also looks alarmingly like Jennifer Lawrence:

Holy cow, no kidding. O.O
I'm on the Laurelin server and I have a level 30something and level 14. If you were on that server, I'd help you level.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Galaowen

I'm on the Laurelin server and I have a level 30something and level 14. If you were on that server, I'd help you level.

I swear I didn't notice until later and I'm not the only player who has noticed it. I am also the boring person who is playing as a human champion when I could have played a dwarf, an elf, or a hobbit. emotion_facepalm

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Played it for a few weeks/months a year or 2 ago... Got kinda bored of it when I got closer to the lvl where all quests are Cash Shop only and the game kept setting my monitor colors to 16 bit every time I played the game, which even caused my PC to reboot out of nothing once... So I kinda lost interest... The holiday events where kinda fun though... Constantly being harassed by dwarfs, not so fun... cat_sweatdrop

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
YunaSama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Played it for a few weeks/months a year or 2 ago... Got kinda bored of it when I got closer to the lvl where all quests are Cash Shop only and the game kept setting my monitor colors to 16 bit every time I played the game, which even caused my PC to reboot out of nothing once... So I kinda lost interest... The holiday events where kinda fun though... Constantly being harassed by dwarfs, not so fun... cat_sweatdrop

At least their cash shop stuff isn't as obnoxious as it is on other MMOs or Gaia for that matter. The game also has a really mature userbase as opposed to WoW.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Imrae Myett
Galaowen

I swear I didn't notice until later and I'm not the only player who has noticed it. I am also the boring person who is playing as a human champion when I could have played a dwarf, an elf, or a hobbit. emotion_facepalm

You didn't notice the other races? Dang. surprised
I have an elf hunter and an elf lore master. You can have two characters on a single server. biggrin

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I used to play years ago... but by now I forgot my username, password, server and email... oh God D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff