Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't you guys hate when a really good, deserves to be known game, doesn't get the respect it deserve because people are paying attention to the current "hype" game (like Halo 2). For me I really wish more people knew about Shadow Hearts: Covenant for the PS2.
Hey I think that was one of the games I just got the other day though I'm not sure cause I got quite a few games, some are recent and some aren't
Maken X for the DreamCast.

First person slash em' up.

Very original and is worthy of a remake or at least a sequal.
A game that I've suggested that no one I've met has heard of before, Operation Flashpoint. Gah, that is the MOST FUN shooter I've tinkered with to date. You can make your own base and missions on maps bigger than Battlefield's. Thats something I've yet to see in a solid shooter. There was also a HUGE volume of things to do. If it looked like a vehicle, chances are it could be flown/driven. It also had a nice array of things for you to do once in the game. It was also VERY realistic and EXTREMELY detailed.
littlerkitten
Hey I think that was one of the games I just got the other day though I'm not sure cause I got quite a few games, some are recent and some aren't

Shadow Hearts: Covenant is an RPG that stars a human named Yuri who can morph into demons. Also, combat involves combos and what's called the "Judgement Ring". Please say you have it, I want know know that someone besides me likes this game.
Oh, and when you hide, you could NOT be seen. First game that allowed you to actually hide in brush, and NOT BE ABLE TO BE SEEN. It also had the most realistic feeling forests I've seen in a game to date... I could go on for hours....
Rockin' sig, Culla. whee

Which reminds me.

The Lunar series is highly underrated and relatively obscure. Sites and magazines rated it low because of its graphics, but I've yet to play a game that kept my interest for as long as either Lunar. I'm glad it hasn't received any hype, though. 3nodding
Brushfire Fairytale
Rockin' sig, Culla. whee

Which reminds me.

The Lunar series is highly underrated and relatively obscure. Sites and magazines rated it low because of its graphics, but I've yet to play a game that kept my interest for as long as either Lunar. I'm glad it hasn't received any hype, though. 3nodding
Thank you... And as a fellow Lunar player, I must agree. Though I'm glad there aren't legions of fanboys following it. Fanboys wouldn't do the game justice, though I would like to see another lunar... That game was good...

Another lesser known is Suikoden II. When I mention, I usually get confused looks. To date I rate Suikoden II as my absolute favorite RPG to date. And yea, I know it conflicts with my siggy...
I don't OWN any of the Shadow Hearts games, but I've played them. Pretty nifty. I liked the different forms he could turn into, and the judgement ring was a neat addition, although it really sucked when you missed your mark.
Manjushage
I don't OWN any of the Shadow Hearts games, but I've played them. Pretty nifty. I liked the different forms he could turn into, and the judgement ring was a neat addition, although it really sucked when you missed your mark.

Hooray i finally know someone who's played Shadoe Hearts: Covenant. You've made my day!!!! biggrin biggrin
You mean Sleeper Hits?
Alien Hominid is an excellent and underappreciated game. It's like Metal Slug, but crazier.
turbo317
littlerkitten

Shadow Hearts: Covenant is an RPG that stars a human named Yuri who can morph into demons. Also, combat involves combos and what's called the "Judgement Ring". Please say you have it, I want know know that someone besides me likes this game.

I'm not sure if that was it, but I really didn't read it I'm getting it on Christmas
i thing one of the most less know games in the world would have the be the all out mayham and destrution desater of otogi myth of demons for the xbox just realsed a segual otogi 2 warlords wherer you can play as four other charecters then just one
darkheaven
i thing one of the most less know games in the world would have the be the all out mayham and destrution desater of otogi myth of demons for the xbox just realsed a segual otogi 2 warlords wherer you can play as four other charecters then just one
There's six characters and it's called Otogi: Immortal Warriors.

(Unless it has had a name change for another region.)

But, yea, either way, Otogi, both the original and the sequal are deffinatly overlooked. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff