Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Bookworm

I'm new and need tips!
Also, friends to add on there.

Edit: Apparently, I'm on the wrong Forum Topic.
Please excuse my mistake as I was unaware.

Married Bookworm

Tabasco Jones
Protip:
You're thread is low content s**t-tiered,
and belongs in the forum toilet known as Chatter-box.

Why thank you for your kindess, good sir!~
You can add me. I'm on oftenish: Cybeat

Divine Shade

Misplaced Heart
I'm new and need tips!
Also, friends to add on there.

Edit: Apparently, I'm on the wrong Forum Topic.
Please excuse my mistake as I was unaware.
Here are some questions I have:

What lane do you prefer playing in?
What role do you like playing?
Locked screen or unlocked screen?

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
You're in the right place, that guy is probably a DOTA2 fan and all the lil boys dont know how to get along stfu and let people enjoy what they enjoy rofl
Anyways you can add both my accts Ms Epic and Epic Crayons, we can play : D

nyaning's Waifu

Mega Dragon

Add me.
I am also new in the game. We can play together!

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Tabasco Jones
Ms Epic
You're in the right place, that guy is probably a DOTA2 fan and all the lil boys dont know how to get along stfu and let people enjoy what they enjoy rofl

First off...
If this was even enough content to be CONSIDERED a thread with the topic of League of Legends,
it would belong in the MOBA sub-forum.
Which is literally located where you can't miss it unless you're either retarded,
or can't read.

Second...
The fact that she's begging for friends violates the rules of begging for friends.

So shut your retard mouth about s**t you clearly don't even know the first ******** about.
And while you have your retard mouth shut,
reflect on the fact that it's retards like you that make this forum infamous for being one of the WORST gaming forums on the web.
and its bitter ignorant assholes like you that make it to my ignored list, yea "begging" for friends alright, you're obviously too supid to read as well, all she said is shes new and needs tips and also friends, NOT that you should add her. Furthermore, you directed her to cb not moba and moba's are still games you can discuss. Honestly its idiots like you that trash this thread because they're such big assholes all they can do is flame and hate that it just makes discussing games shitty. So thanks but bye emotion_dealwithit

Married Bookworm

Tabasco Jones
Ms Epic

First off...
If this was even enough content to be CONSIDERED a thread with the topic of League of Legends,
Which is literally located where you can't miss it unless you're either retarded,
or can't read.

Second...
The fact that she's begging for friends violates the rules of begging for friends.

So shut your retard mouth about s**t you clearly don't even know the first ******** about.
reflect on the fact that it's retards like you that make this forum infamous for being one of the WORST gaming forums on the web.

"Begging for friends," I was unaware that me stating I needed friends with experience to help me learn tips about the game was begging.
The point being, is you came onto my friend and RUDELY stated that I was in the wrong forum.
When all I needed was a kind nudge to the right forum.

Do NOT disrespect my friends you inconsiderate piece of crap.
You're no better than anyone else, so pull the stick out of your a** and grow up.

You can so kindly take your leave, now.
Tabasco Jones
Ms Epic
Tabasco Jones
Ms Epic

First off...
or can't read.

Second...

and its bitter ignorant assholes that you that make it to my ignored list, yea "begging" for friends alright, you're obviously too supid to read as well, all she said is shes new and needs tips and also friends, NOT that you should add her. Furthermore, you directed her to cb not moba and moba's are still games you can discuss. Honestly its idiots like you that trash this thread because they're such big assholes all they can do is flame and hate that it just makes discussing games shitty. So thanks but bye emotion_dealwithit

All your bile spewing is on the assumption this thread has enough content to be considered an actual discussion.
And since it clearly doesn't it belongs in the chatter toilet.
Much like yourself.

Damn you are so butthurt about something so simple. I actually feel bad for you...

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Misplaced Heart
Tabasco Jones
Ms Epic

First off...
or can't read.

Second...

"Begging for friends," I was unaware that me stating I needed friends with experience to help me learn tips about the game was begging.
The point being, is you came onto my friend and RUDELY stated that I was in the wrong forum.
When all I needed was a kind nudge to the right forum.

Do NOT disrespect my friends you inconsiderate piece of crap.
You're no better than anyone else, so pull the stick out of your a** and grow up.

You can so kindly take your leave, now.
ignore him and prevent him from this thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas