Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you be interested in joining a LoL Guild here on Gaia Online?

Yes, it would give us more room to expand on different things! (Tournaments, Ranked Teams, RPing, etc.) 0.93421052631579 93.4% [ 213 ]
No, I'm fine with just this thread. 0.065789473684211 6.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1003 1004 1005 > >> >>> »|

Game gets pretty boring I dont have it installed atm

Revenith
Level 30

I usually main tanks (mords nerfs though ruined him so almost never touch him anymore though shen played right is epic fun)

if i do play a carry though its usually Vlad >:3 fear the blood monk

Questionable Genius

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
nikasaur
Gaia Name: nikasaur!
LoL Name: nikasaur! Amazing how that works.
Summoner Level: 30. ish.
Mains: Kog'Maw, Sona, Poppy.
Anything else? I don't accept a lot of friend requests unless your name is familiar to me. Sorry but just... they come from everywhere.

i used to get tons of random friend requests when i was in the teens to mid twenties....now i rarely ever..... unless you're really popular, you dont get random friend requests from pugs

Sweetheart

Lost
nikasaur
Gaia Name: nikasaur!
LoL Name: nikasaur! Amazing how that works.
Summoner Level: 30. ish.
Mains: Kog'Maw, Sona, Poppy.
Anything else? I don't accept a lot of friend requests unless your name is familiar to me. Sorry but just... they come from everywhere.

i used to get tons of random friend requests when i was in the teens to mid twenties....now i rarely ever..... unless you're really popular, you dont get random friend requests from pugs

Yeah what he said and you only have 23 wins? razz
Haha yep, I have teh hax. I should write down the names of you guys so I can remember to accept, but I'm also a pretty low ELO player. Got all the perty skins though!

Alsooooo I got to play Poppy today! I did some murderin' but my team was pretty strong so I didn't contribute too much, and I had all but forgotten how to use her skills. It's always fun to kill coworkers and rush up to hug them after the game. "ListenI'mSoSorryButYouHadToDie."

7,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
i'll rammus v rammus anyone who posted in here.

also, I own all the characters.

also, I'm level 30.

actually, i quit so i am missing 5 characters now.

actually, maybe 6 if that new slut who is BASICALLY MISS FORTUNE came out.

oh, and I have skins for almost all of them.

also, add Wheelie. I am sure my brother won't give two ******** that I take it back.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I don't see much similarity between Caitlynn and Miss Fortune. They're both physical DPS, but that's about it. Miss Fortune is more about as much damage as she can get on multiple targets by using her skills on them, while Caitlynn is mostly about focusing down one target and then use her R to finish if they run.

She's much closer to Ashe when you think about it. She has a move (Yordle Snap Trap) that lets her find out where other champions are (like Ashe's Hawkshot), she has a move (90 Caliber Net) that gives her some respectable CC (like Ashe's Frost Shot, although net is more an escape mechanism than CC), she has a skill shot (Piltover Peacemaker) that does very high amounts of damage unless her target is behind a bunch of minions (like Ashe's Volley), and her ult (Ace in the Hole) is a nuke over a massive range that other champions can jump in front of to save the target (like Ashe's Enchanted Crystal Arrow). Since that mean's she's basically a tweaked (not better or worse, just tweaked) version of Ashe, and Ashe isn't Miss Fortune, she isn't basically Miss Fortune. Hate to be a**l, but I just can't help it.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Haha Kwaga, you said it.
I've face dived a few attacks from Caitlynn for a few people on my smurf. It's fun to see people in total terror running back to the health pad in base and thank me ten times over because I took that shot in the face. xD

I really think she's interesting to play. People still underestimate Ashe in normals though, she's one of the more common in higher elo.

FQ: I did a rammus v. rammus in a game. I ended up winning every time because he would over extend into my team. It also helped I would actually taunt their squishies instead of him. xD Idk what he was thinking..

Favorite thing to do is power up powerball, flash through a wall and initiate that way. Or as Amumu, using neutrals to get away. Grabbing at wolves with a sliver of heath and surviving is always amazingly fun.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Menstrual Cramps
Favorite thing to do is power up powerball, flash through a wall and initiate that way. Or as Amumu, using neutrals to get away. Grabbing at wolves with a sliver of heath and surviving is always amazingly fun.

I once read a guide to Master Yi that recommended warding as many neutral camps as you could so you'd have LoS to the neutrals so you could Alpha Strike to them to escape chases. The writer mentioned that Baron was the best because you can't accidentally kill him with Alpha and get reset to where you were. Although if you stand in brush while they chase, Alpha away when they step in, then they start going around, you can do the coolest juke in history by going the way they came once they lose LoS to you if you kill the neutrals by accident.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Kwagamon
Menstrual Cramps

I once read a guide to Master Yi that recommended warding as many neutral camps as you could so you'd have LoS to the neutrals so you could Alpha Strike to them to escape chases. The writer mentioned that Baron was the best because you can't accidentally kill him with Alpha and get reset to where you were. Although if you stand in brush while they chase, Alpha away when they step in, then they start going around, you can do the coolest juke in history by going the way they came once they lose LoS to you if you kill the neutrals by accident.

Really? I had no idea about that. I know quite a few panths that will ward jungle and gank the jungler with tele or their ult. Fun to watch when you're in the team, sucks when you're the jungler. sad

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Menstrual Cramps
Kwagamon
Menstrual Cramps

Really? I had no idea about that. I know quite a few panths that will ward jungle and gank the jungler with tele or their ult. Fun to watch when you're in the team, sucks when you're the jungler. sad

Yeah I've seen a jungler or two get ganked that way. But yeah Alpha is a really good escape mechanism for Yi, especially jungle Yi. You wouldn't think it, but it really is.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
nikasaur
Haha yep, I have teh hax. I should write down the names of you guys so I can remember to accept, but I'm also a pretty low ELO player. Got all the perty skins though!

Alsooooo I got to play Poppy today! I did some murderin' but my team was pretty strong so I didn't contribute too much, and I had all but forgotten how to use her skills. It's always fun to kill coworkers and rush up to hug them after the game. "ListenI'mSoSorryButYouHadToDie."

Are you nikasaur, nikasaur? Like... the REAL Nikasaur? Like, RIOT Nikasaur? biggrin I ask because some people like to pretend to be people they aren't.

I'm assuming you are though, and I think that's totally awesome! It's nice seeing Riot Employees branch out to other websites. (:

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Apparently Nikasaur thought my post about Caitlynn was worthy of a tip! Thanks! Literally the first time I've been tipped.
I have been found out! I've been on Gaia for like 4 years, this is a much younger account so I decided to break it out to talk about vidya gaems. Lo and behold, you guys are LoLin'! Really exciting to see other communities come together and enjoy the game outside the Riot sphere.
Kwagamon
Apparently Nikasaur thought my post about Caitlynn was worthy of a tip! Thanks! Literally the first time I've been tipped.

Is it cool? I don't know if it alerts you or whatever. I think I've even tipped the admin once. I was very pleased with her announcement, so tipping seemed reasonable if useless.
Kwag:
Wow, I just read your comparative post on Caitlyn and Ashe, I didn't realize the similarities between them until you laid it all out.
O___o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces