• Team Edward 100
AnotherStolenRelic
Devil May Cry 3.

Played some of those, have good graphics

Magical Businessman

RuneScape.

#DontJudgeMeBro

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Fantasy Life. I've gotten to Hero in five Lives and still haven't finished the story.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
Undeathly
Lowell-Dark
The demo for Terraria.

Why just the demo? That game has gone on sale more times than any other and it almost always ends up for around a dollar or so.

I literally have no extra dollars right now, lol.
Undeathly
Brandy Snow

A shame that RTS games are practically non-existent at this point. Maybe you could elaborate on what is "pretty fun" about it?

Well I wouldn't say there's anything spectacular about it. It's just a solid RTS with full on base building and resource gathering. It feels like a classic RTS in the vain of C&C and Starcraft which is hard to come by with so many strategy games trying to reinvent the wheel the past few years.

I personally like the power system in the game. Every building needs to be powered and every expansion needs to be linked to your central command building via a series of power relays. Instead of attacking an expansion head on, if a player hasn't protected his power network, you could cut off power to his expansions, knocking out base defences and any resource refineries they have connected.

I also like the squad system. You can squad up infantry of the same type with a simple right click, converting several small squads into one bigger squad. You can do the same for vehicles, if you have a bunch of tanks you want to move as one, you can squad them up into one tank unit. You can split them up just as easily too when you want to micro individual units.

I'd definitely recommend the game to people looking for an old school RTS and not expecting anything revolutionary. It is rough around the edges, having been developed by a single person but it's still a lot of fun imo.

Man-Lover

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Eloquent Muse

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:1. Without the distractions of the laptop and PS3, got through most of that while alternating with Corpse Party: Book of Shadows.
Call of Duty World at War

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces