Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
smashbrolink
zero the wanderer09
i appreciate that they make these filler games to tide us over until kh3, really i do, but some one please tell me: WHY THE ******** DOES IT HAVE TO BE ONE A DIFFERENT HANDHELD EVERYTIME?! I'm poor! i can't be spending all this money just so i can get the new kh game! but i do anyway because I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF! crying

Just so you know, this one isn't a "filler" title.
It's one of the main games in the series. It's the build-up of events RIGHT BEFORE KH III.
ah, yes, my mistake, you're absolutely right. However that's not the point. the point is the constant console jumping. i want to know the WHOLE story, but i really can't shell out 100+ dollars, as well as around 60 for the game every time a new one comes out.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
zero the wanderer09
smashbrolink
zero the wanderer09
i appreciate that they make these filler games to tide us over until kh3, really i do, but some one please tell me: WHY THE ******** DOES IT HAVE TO BE ONE A DIFFERENT HANDHELD EVERYTIME?! I'm poor! i can't be spending all this money just so i can get the new kh game! but i do anyway because I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF! crying

It's one of the main games in the series. It's the build-up of events RIGHT BEFORE KH III.
ah, yes, my mistake, you're absolutely right. However that's not the point. the point is the constant console jumping. i want to know the WHOLE story, but i really can't shell out 100+ dollars, as well as around 60 for the game every time a new one comes out.

Believe me, you're not the only one.
I had to shell out that much for a PSP just so that I could play BBS.

But on the flip side, having the series spread out more, means that it reaches a wider audience.
And the wider the audience, the better.

Rich Genius

Super Stardom
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Bootsinmyhair
I loved kingdom hearts... but this is just retarded. Give me a GOOD game, aka a console game, or dont even try.
Wow. Youre extremely ignorant. How would it not be good just because its a handheld? Its a DIRECT sequel to KH2 and JUST as long and important as any of the other main games, since this game literally ties in with KH3. True KH fans who actually play the series arent going to be confused during KH3, unlike those who dont. This game is probably actually THE most important game in the series thus far. It still has the same amount of content and graphics as the PS2 games, so I dont even see your point.
Well, I wouldn't say that. Without the original Kingdom Hearts everyone would be really confused.
Oh yeah, true. But hardly anyone ever starts on a series skipping the first game, but I do know someone in real life who started on KH2 and never played the first one...kinda pissed me off lol.

What I meant was it's the most important game in the series so far that comes after the first one, because the Xehanort saga ends in the game right after this one, so there's a TON of story in it.

It even has a THIRTY minute cutscene ending!!! xd I haven't watched it yet though; I don't wanna be spoiled.

Friendly Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
smashbrolink
zero the wanderer09
smashbrolink
zero the wanderer09

Believe me, you're not the only one.
I had to shell out that much for a PSP just so that I could play BBS.

But on the flip side, having the series spread out more, means that it reaches a wider audience.
And the wider the audience, the better.
hmm, i suppose. my theory was that they're trying to boost sails for the handheld consoles that the games come out on. i know i sure as s**t only have a DS and a PSP because of their KH games.
Wow, now I truly cannot wait! July 31st get here quick!

Rich Genius

Vanzell
Omg I know. :[

Rich Genius

Can't wait for July 31st now!
It feels so close but soooooooo far crying
Mermaid Eater
God KH STILL EXISTS?
ever heard of beating a dead horse?

that game feels like it died years ago.
:
emotion_jawdrop ...
it seems link was right.
the game may only have 7 worlds but they are the biggest of any kh-game to date.
The bosses are ranged from decent to hella hard
(word on the street is tron will want to make you quit)
and theres a lot of stuff to do via partner x cobmo..

and it seems like you can refight bosses, a must have for me :]

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
cat_xp
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
Roxas_ The Kool Guy
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
Roxas_ The Kool Guy
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
hey a purple ds is not a bad idea.. they have pink, red, blue, light blue, and black... why not a purple one... i would buy it! 3nodding

I would be the 1st 2 buy one of those. U know you should go to nintendos website and tell them about your idea of color

lol... it wasnt my idea sweatdrop ....
i said i liked it... but yea if they made one i would buy it...

O. emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome ...
Good luck with tht

yea... we will see
cat_xp cat_xd cat_xd

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Vanzell

Amen 2 tht emotion_dealwithit emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira

Rich Genius

-Letat-
it seems link was right.
the game may only have 7 worlds but they are the biggest of any kh-game to date.
The bosses are ranged from decent to hella hard
(word on the street is tron will want to make you quit)
and theres a lot of stuff to do via partner x cobmo..

and it seems like you can refight bosses, a must have for me :]
omg!! Does that mean I shouldn't put it on proud, like it's actually as hard as KH1?! gonk

And yeah, but there are actually 12 worlds. Those 7 worlds are in the realm of sleep, and there are also those other small ones like Destiny Islands, the Mysterious Tower world, the Keyblade Graveyard....etc

But yeah I guess those 7 worlds would be way longer than the other 5 worlds.

Rich Genius

Roxas_ The Kool Guy
Vanzell

3 MONTHS. crying

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Roxas_ The Kool Guy
Vanzell

3 MONTHS. crying

It better not be long either!!! cat_evil cat_twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out