Fashionable Genius

Hardcore mode, no killcam.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So?
If someone finding you via kill cam bugs you so much that it ruins the game for you, then it sounds like your gameplay methods need a revision.
Do something other than camp, snipe and run.
Maybe you'll have more fun by playing in a style outside of your usual comfort zone.

Adventuring Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I did not honestly understand half of what you said. Perhaps due to the fact that I am not a fan of such games and therefore do not play them. But if my comprehension is close then I assume you are upset that people use the kill cam to judge from what direction the shot came from and thus figure out where you have chosen to hide in order to 'snipe/camp' for kills.

When in a match with such a feature simply relocate yourself after each kill (or each shot if you are shooting at a group) as that is how you would sensibly do it in the first place. Unless you have three or four people on your team sniping, then you take turns sniping to confuse the people.

If you are unwilling to go through that much effort, play the harder mode that eliminates the cam feature or put up with people utilizing the tool they were given for the purpose it was given to them. (As it sounds like it was put into the normal/easier mode in order to give people a chance to locate snipers/sneak attacks.)

Tipsy Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
The only thing that I can remember with kill cams or the moments after your death. There is the person that killed you, dancing all over your body like no tomorrow.
Amorra Aeterna
I did not honestly understand half of what you said. Perhaps due to the fact that I am not a fan of such games and therefore do not play them. But if my comprehension is close then I assume you are upset that people use the kill cam to judge from what direction the shot came from and thus figure out where you have chosen to hide in order to 'snipe/camp' for kills.

When in a match with such a feature simply relocate yourself after each kill (or each shot if you are shooting at a group) as that is how you would sensibly do it in the first place. Unless you have three or four people on your team sniping, then you take turns sniping to confuse the people.

If you are unwilling to go through that much effort, play the harder mode that eliminates the cam feature or put up with people utilizing the tool they were given for the purpose it was given to them. (As it sounds like it was put into the normal/easier mode in order to give people a chance to locate snipers/sneak attacks.)
im just saying basically people will watch the kill cam just to get a kill because they have no skill
smashbrolink
So?
If someone finding you via kill cam bugs you so much that it ruins the game for you, then it sounds like your gameplay methods need a revision.
Do something other than camp, snipe and run.
Maybe you'll have more fun by playing in a style outside of your usual comfort zone.
i actually do a bit of it all except the cheesey crap like run with all speed perks with akimbo
jkngai
The only thing that I can remember with kill cams or the moments after your death. There is the person that killed you, dancing all over your body like no tomorrow.
ikr.i like when i kill them doing it or seeing some1 killing them
TexasRebel87
it can be a load of crap

neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items