Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Pikazoid
I find Katarina more fun to play as. I have a hard time jumping in fights at the right time as Kat though. ):

You just need the right masteries, I kill my way through lanes most of the times as kat.

Fluffy Friend

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
gilgameshed
DLoveLove
they're both good, but i would go for katarina . i have both. depends on who ur against biggrin

There was this one time when our team faced a team with five tanks, all of them! Will akali survive longer than kat? I think so yum_pizza

well yea, kata is squishy but akali is too.
gilgameshed
Pikazoid
I find Katarina more fun to play as. I have a hard time jumping in fights at the right time as Kat though. ):

You just need the right masteries, I kill my way through lanes most of the times as kat.

I do fine in lane. It's just that when I jump into team fights during late game, I either get CC'ed during ult or end up doing nothing because I waited too long for enemies to use their CC and my teammates died by then.

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
gilgameshed
Pikazoid

I do fine in lane. It's just that when I jump into team fights during late game, I either get CC'ed during ult or end up doing nothing because I waited too long for enemies to use their CC and my teammates died by then.

Well, if you do fine in early laning you should immediately build hextech gunblade and rabadon's death cap. these items can take out a tank with half a health provided that death lotus doesn't get interrupted. follow up with void staff, zhonya's hourglass and abyssal scepter. when you complete this build, you'll be a one-hit wonder
as for targets, pick the squishiest ones first, notably the mages and rangers. kat's voracity will do the rest, you just have to be quick in find your next target after you kill a couple of enemy champs yum_pizza
gilgameshed
gilgameshed
Pikazoid

Well, if you do fine in early laning you should immediately build hextech gunblade and rabadon's death cap. these items can take out a tank with half a health provided that death lotus doesn't get interrupted. follow up with void staff, zhonya's hourglass and abyssal scepter. when you complete this build, you'll be a one-hit wonder
as for targets, pick the squishiest ones first, notably the mages and rangers. kat's voracity will do the rest, you just have to be quick in find your next target after you kill a couple of enemy champs yum_pizza

Alright, I'll try that the next time I play Kat. Thanks for the advice.

Desirable Lunatic

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kat sucks c0k >:C

jk c:

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
aTlGER
Kat sucks c0k >:C

jk c:

but not as much as cogmaw wink haha

Fashionable Explorer

Both Akali and Kat are squishy. I personally prefer Akali. Kat seems to get shut down pretty easily. With the recent Akali I think it's easier for Akali to come back than Kat.

Akali has natural spell vamp which increases with AD and a natural arcane blade. She has fairly high AP ratio and her damage is hybrid-ish because of her build and her E. While not all of her abilities reset when she gets a kill, she gets stacks for her ult on kills and assists. Meaning that one of her biggest damage dealing abilities can be used several times in a row. Her twilight shroud is much stronger now, due to the changes to pink wards and the lack of oracles.

TBH, I haven't played her since all the changes. This is all just from what I've gathered from looking at the changes and seeing her played a couple times.

Oh, and she is a Ninja. ninja

Mega Noob

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
gilgameshed
User Image
I'd go for Katarina. I had a once in a lifetime pentakill because of her yum_strawberrypie

Neither. Come smurf with me

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Pine-kun

Neither. Come smurf with me

That sounds like a death threat but what the hell? smurf away classified_starseed

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Super Sailor Moon

By Sithis

You play LoL?
Here's a great vid that you should not miss. ninja

click here

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
DOVAHKllN

Metroid Dread

Edward E!ric

You play LoL?
Here's a great vid that you should not miss. ninja

click here
Hi guys, i was searching for League of Legends riot points hacks, then i stumbled upon this website called riotpointsgenerator.cu.cc ! I got over 9032 rp within minutes thanks to this site! Check it out at http://riotpointsgenerator.cu.cc

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
aTlGER

Hinkel

iKentax

Merumya

You play LoL?
Here's a great vid that you should not miss ninja
click here