I liked an earlier one better. (which one?) 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
I haven't played Grand Theft Auto since I was a preteen playing it on the PS2. XD I got curious after a friend was talking about GTA V, so I rented it from the video store. I absolutely love it, but I'm an total noob. xp

So let's talk about the wonders of Grand Theft Auto! I'm playing GTA V Online right now. I plan to play story mode eventually, but there's no telling when that will actually be. Haha.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Oh my gosh! I just remembered something that happened earlier in the game!

I was holding up a gas station, right? I got the money and carjacked one of the vehicles in the parking lot. While I was trying to escape the cops, I crashed the car and died. I respawned and went after my vehicle that I had left at gas station. Well, there was another online member there, and he blasted me as soon as I was within range. Of course I respawned right there again, and he just continually killed me. We went through this about five times, I think. I was so irritated! scream

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yeah this game is fun. And the story mode is a lot of fun as well. Online can be fun but I usually play on my own when it comes to online. I don't like the idea of others stealing my prized possessions of a car and leaving me with nothing. I would much rather play on my own where I not get killed all the time except for missions and all that. But still the game is a lot of fun to play.

Unforgiving Gaian

Kinacchi
Oh my gosh! I just remembered something that happened earlier in the game!

I was holding up a gas station, right? I got the money and carjacked one of the vehicles in the parking lot. While I was trying to escape the cops, I crashed the car and died. I respawned and went after my vehicle that I had left at gas station. Well, there was another online member there, and he blasted me as soon as I was within range. Of course I respawned right there again, and he just continually killed me. We went through this about five times, I think. I was so irritated! scream

yeah that will happen. some gamers aren't very nice (they'r kinda jerks) I used to be one of the nice ones until i just got mad and decided to be evil as well. lol if i can't get that priority vehicle no one else will *holding c4 explosives*

What level are you at and do you have a rocksocial id (so i can add you there)
lol we can then start a crew.

how long do you have it rented for? (a week)?

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I think Gaia online should have its own kinda crew for GTA Online. I would so join. The one I am in does nothing really. I am lucky if anyone in that crew even plays it. That would give me more reason to actually play the game.

Unforgiving Gaian

Jani Seguchi1
I think Gaia online should have its own kinda crew for GTA Online. I would so join. The one I am in does nothing really. I am lucky if anyone in that crew even plays it. That would give me more reason to actually play the game.

that would be kinda cool, but i doubt the possibility of there ever being one. Gaia's too busy failing here. sweatdrop

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Same kinda goes with my crew sadly. 4playernetwork doesn't even play from what I can tell. And if they do I probably never even catch them on. But if you ever started a crew keep me in mind if you don't mind. Always ready to play and help out. And I can even help out with jobs if needed as well. Granted not the highest level but I do my best.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Apparently I had a target sign taped to my back or something, because tonight everyone and their grandmother was out to get me. Seriously, this dude dive-bombed his helicopter into the ocean just to kill me. I was run over by tanks, killed via helicopter, involved in a horrifying car chase that ended with me getting accidentally run over by the police... =_= It was not fun. Ha! And then, which I find the most hilarious, so there about six or seven cop cars surrounds my car, which the guy who was trying to kill me stole, and I was wedged in between this fence and dumpster. The evil dude crashed into the chain fence, and it fell inwards toward me. The cops finally killed him and were slowly getting ready to leave. I jumped on top of the dumpster, because my way in wasn't an option for getting out anymore, and really, there was no where to jump down (there were cop cars everywhere). So I did the only possible thing and slid off the dumpster onto the hood of a cop car. When I got back down onto the sidewalk I got a white star and the cops shot me. talk2hand I'm done with GTA for the night.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Jani Seguchi1
Yeah this game is fun. And the story mode is a lot of fun as well. Online can be fun but I usually play on my own when it comes to online. I don't like the idea of others stealing my prized possessions of a car and leaving me with nothing. I would much rather play on my own where I not get killed all the time except for missions and all that. But still the game is a lot of fun to play.

I like to do random things when online, mostly driving around. xD I do a lot of swimming in the ocean, too... and a lot of searching for jet skis. =_= I like racing, but I always lose. Haha.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Tears of the Sun Helios
yeah that will happen. some gamers aren't very nice (they'r kinda jerks) I used to be one of the nice ones until i just got mad and decided to be evil as well. lol if i can't get that priority vehicle no one else will *holding c4 explosives*

What level are you at and do you have a rocksocial id (so i can add you there)
lol we can then start a crew.

how long do you have it rented for? (a week)?

Do I need to fear you coming after me, then? D: Haha.

I'm a level 4, but close to level 5. >.< What exactly is the rocksocial thing? I started making one, but then it was asking for all this information, and I chose to skip it and play online instead. xp
It's due back either Monday or Sunday... er, tomorrow or Tuesday, but I'm going to renew it... and see if I can talk mom into going halfsies with me on it. >.>

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Jani Seguchi1

That would be so cool! It would be G²TA Online! xD What does a crew normally do? 0.o

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1

I like to do random things when online, mostly driving around. xD I do a lot of swimming in the ocean, too... and a lot of searching for jet skis. =_= I like racing, but I always lose. Haha.

I just tend to drive around when I am on my own and wait for missions. Then I just play them and try to level up. I also manage to do a lot of golf as well so I can level up and races on my own. Yeah its sad doing things on your own but its what I like to do. Just not into the whole being around others in the game when all they care about is trying to kill you while you do nothing wrong.

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1

That would be so cool! It would be G²TA Online! xD What does a crew normally do? 0.o

I can tell you what the one I am in does. Nothing. What they normally do is various things around the city. Usually crew vs crew battles. Help each other out and everything. Not even the crew I am in does that. I don't think anyone in the crew I am in even plays anymore. Kinda sad really.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Jani Seguchi1
I just tend to drive around when I am on my own and wait for missions. Then I just play them and try to level up. I also manage to do a lot of golf as well so I can level up and races on my own. Yeah its sad doing things on your own but its what I like to do. Just not into the whole being around others in the game when all they care about is trying to kill you while you do nothing wrong.

... There's GOLF on GTA? That sounds like so much fun! *o* Oh yeah! I found the shooting ranges, too! Those are fun. >.<
Oh know, right? I was in a clothes shop earlier and some random person comes in and shoots the clerk... seemed to consider shooting me too for half a second, but then ran away right as the cops arrived.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Jani Seguchi1
I can tell you what the one I am in does. Nothing. What they normally do is various things around the city. Usually crew vs crew battles. Help each other out and everything. Not even the crew I am in does that. I don't think anyone in the crew I am in even plays anymore. Kinda sad really.

Crew vs crew battles?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces