Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
G3istly
Liightning

This game is not an MMO. Everyone here can argue with me but it is not going to change the facts.
In what way is it not a Massive Multiplayer Online? It fits literally every criteria.

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Fated raison detre
G3istly
Liightning

This game is not an MMO. Everyone here can argue with me but it is not going to change the facts.
In what way is it not a Massive Multiplayer Online? It fits literally every criteria.

By not being Massively Multiplayer obviously.

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Glorious Leader Luna
Fated raison detre
G3istly
Liightning

By not being Massively Multiplayer obviously.
Except it is. How many people are playing sharing the same world, if we want them there or not? Plenty. Can you recruit a party? Yes. Can you find random wandering about and join them, steal kills, get kills stolen, raids, PvP, Clans/Guilds, shared hub town? Yes. Is it a typical MMORPG? No. But MMORPGs aren't the only MMOs. Just like MAG back on PS3 was in all technicality, an MMOFPS.
That is what Destiny is. An MMOFPS.

Timely Bookworm

6,550 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tax Evader 100
G3istly
Fated raison detre

Oh look, another moron who falsely believes this game to be an MMO.

You know, it is completely ADORABLE that you continue to insist on your point of view while simultaneously refusing to back it up with any kind of proof that Destiny is not in fact a MMO.

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
G3istly
Fated raison detre

Oh look, another moron who falsely believes this game to be an MMO.
Name even one legitimate reason why Destiny is not an MMO. Then again, I won't hold my breath. We all know you will just make some immature response to dodge the question you can't answer.

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
G3istly
Fated raison detre

I can but why waste my time on idiots who will only continue to claim the opposite?
And there we have it. The immature response to dodge the question you can't answer.

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
G3istly
Fated raison detre

No, just wisdom from years of dealing with idiots like you.
You're not exactly fooling anyone with that superiority complex of yours.

Timely Bookworm

6,550 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tax Evader 100
G3istly
HellrazerB

You have no proof of it being an MMO; that street goes both ways. You are still a moron though.

User Image

Oh, would you look at that, MMO does in fact have a definition. And wouldn't you know, Destiny just so happens to fall right under the criteria. Now don't you just feel like a big silly?

Timely Bookworm

6,550 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tax Evader 100
G3istly
HellrazerB

It's fascinating, even when presented which evidence to the contrary, you continue to push your ideal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff