Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolfgaur's Wife

King Strawberry

I've been looking for an MMO that lets me use a shield as a weapon. It's my favorite weapon in rl (aside from pole arms, teehee~ ^ - ^), and I'm disappointed that there don't seem to be any out there that I've been able to locate. So I'm asking you guys, are there any games that you've found online in which a shield can be used as a weapon? I simply must know!

(Sorry if this is in the wrong forum [the mods will move it, bros, chill < - <], this just seemed like the right place to put it, considering.. you know.. gaming.)

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
I've never seen one. Shields are usually used as a secondary skill for bashing and stunning, but not ever killing.

Sorry, you can't be Captain America.

Wolfgaur's Wife

King Strawberry

Pinkie Pyro
I've never seen one. Shields are usually used as a secondary skill for bashing and stunning, but not ever killing.

That's why I'm asking. It's incredibly rare, but hopefully, there's one person out there that's played almost every MMO on the internet (they exist), and he or she knows of one.

Rofl, no thanks. Batwoman maybe, but not Captain America.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Eyrrul
Pinkie Pyro

That's why I'm asking. It's incredibly rare, but hopefully, there's one person out there that's played almost every MMO on the internet (they exist), and he or she knows of one.

Rofl, no thanks. Batwoman maybe, but not Captain America.
The Captain is the only one I know of to use a shield as his primary.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Diskarmor > Shields.

Hilarious Capitalist

Tera. /thread

Lance and Shield are your main weapons. You have about 2 or 3 skills that uses the shield.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I believe Fiona in Vindictus also uses a Shield for offensive attacks?
City of Heroes has shields with offensive abilities.

Eloquent Streaker

The Crusader, Paladin and Royal Guard classes in Ragnarok Online have a few abilities which utilize the shield for damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff