Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tell me if you knew this or not...When you collect everysingle star in the game you could see yoshi in the game....you just need to be outside the castle...use the cannon outside to shoot onto the second layer of the house yoshi is back there...and he'll give you 99 1-up's and when you do the 3 flip thing you see little stars come out of mario...that was a great game...
yes.. I knew that back in 1996..or whenever the hell that N64 came out.
wow i feel dumb...but i never had it...i think it came out in 1997
Yes I was in the 5th grade at the time.
I was really pissed off when all I got for collecting all the damn stars was Yoshi. Giving me lives. Even though I had finished the game 100%.
domokun
xd heheheeeh
one time i read somthing about a nude pic in the last level of the game. i used up 98 lives looking for it. i did find it. she wasn't nude stressed
But no mattter what i enjoy mario games...especially the music they play when yo get metal mario
Chamoru
one time i read somthing about a nude pic in the last level of the game. i used up 98 lives looking for it. i did find it. she wasn't nude

stressed stressed
Sounds like my buddy trying to get the girls naked on Beach Volleyball.
Setsuna_Samurai
Chamoru
one time i read somthing about a nude pic in the last level of the game. i used up 98 lives looking for it. i did find it. she wasn't nude

stressed stressed
Sounds like my buddy trying to get the girls naked on Beach Volleyball.

theres a now one its called D.O.A.: Beach sex, i think xd
I did here a code to make the girls in doa volleyball nude but it like messes up your xbox live this guy on the internet said that he used the code but something was fooly cooly'ing with his xbox...so he sent it in..and microsoft called him and had to get a brand new one....but if you want to see breasts in beach volley ball...equip the visor on..then go to the poolside and fix the camera where you can look through the blue visor at what ever one's breast's....tell me the results...but you have to look through the visor...it looks like infra-blue
DropSlash
I did here a code to make the girls in doa volleyball nude but it like messes up your xbox live this guy on the internet said that he used the code but something was fooly cooly'ing with his xbox...so he sent it in..and microsoft called him and had to get a brand new one....but if you want to see breasts in beach volley ball...equip the visor on..then go to the poolside and fix the camera where you can look through the blue visor at what ever one's breast's....tell me the results...but you have to look through the visor...it looks like infra-blue

Instead of doing the above I suggest if you want to look at "teh boobiez" you instead type "BOOBS" into Google Image Search and fap away.

Less hassle = more time fapping, although you'll most likely still only spend five minutes doing the fapping, of course. rolleyes
Kedian
Instead of doing the above I suggest if you want to look at "teh boobiez" you instead type "BOOBS" into Google Image Search and fap away.

Less hassle = more time fapping, although you'll most likely still only spend five minutes doing the fapping, of course. rolleyes

Kedian? Do you speak from experience? wink
yeah I guess thats true.... sweatdrop
Ember Darc
Kedian? Do you speak from experience? wink

Perhaps, although I have noticed my faptastic fapping skills have allowed me to last a lot longer, although that might just have something to do with me being immune to certain pics of naked men, or just not finding pr0n as arousing as it once was when I first started looking at it.

*single handedly gets this thread moved to the chatterbox or deleted*

</too much information>
yeah i new that razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out