Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Receiver

Raven Prime
Sorry, number 1 fan of boobs in video games here.

That includes all boob games.
I'll fight u man

Girl-Crazy Grabber

REGINA SPEKT0R
Raven Prime

I'll fight u man
You'll win, because I'll be too busy looking at boobs to fight.

Versatile Receiver

Raven Prime
REGINA SPEKT0R
Raven Prime

I'll fight u man
You'll win, because I'll be too busy looking at boobs to fight.
that's probably accurate

gg, let's shake hands

Gracious Bunny

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I have to say this: I am probably the biggest know it all fan of Bayonetta. I am obsessed with her. I plan to cosplay her very soon. I have beat the game and watched Let's Dance, Boys! so much, I know the dance almost entirely. I hum and sing Fly Me to The Moon on the daily (not just the one that plays when she uses a summon attack, but the ending credits one where she does the strip tease) I have beaten the game on all difficulties, and I can name ever character/angel/boss battle/ in the game. I relate nearly all subjects back to the game and I quote her A L O T.
Knowing that her and Dante share the same universe, I ship them 100% In a nutshell: I REALLY FRACKIN LOVE BAYONETTA heart

"If there's anything I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! ... Though, I suppose a crying baby cockroach would be TRULY terrible."

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sadly, I've never played Bayonetta.
REGINA SPEKT0R
But since this is the internet, making that the title of my post is bound to summon someone who likes Bayonetta a crapload. Come on, posters!

Honestly though I currently spend about 50% of my day thinking about Bayonetta. I've been listening to Tomorrow is Mine on repeat at work. I can't wait for Bayonetta 2 but I don't wanna replay Bayonetta 1 because I want to wait until I can do it dressed as Samus. Yeah.

Someone empathise, tell me how much Bayonetta 2 is ruining your life. Describe to me the agony that is your every day longing for more climatic action.

I like Bayonetta a lot. wink
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kiara Fae
I have to say this: I am probably the biggest know it all fan of Bayonetta. I am obsessed with her. I plan to cosplay her very soon. I have beat the game and watched Let's Dance, Boys! so much, I know the dance almost entirely. I hum and sing Fly Me to The Moon on the daily (not just the one that plays when she uses a summon attack, but the ending credits one where she does the strip tease) I have beaten the game on all difficulties, and I can name ever character/angel/boss battle/ in the game. I relate nearly all subjects back to the game and I quote her A L O T.
Knowing that her and Dante share the same universe, I ship them 100% In a nutshell: I REALLY FRACKIN LOVE BAYONETTA heart

"If there's anything I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! ... Though, I suppose a crying baby cockroach would be TRULY terrible."

Rate yourself 1-10?
Milady Chris Lightfellow

You suck!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The College Student
Milady Chris Lightfellow

You suck!

Considering I own over a thousand games across multiple generations of video games, there's still a lot of games I miss out on. And since I have over a thousand games vying for my time, I can't get to every single great game.
Milady Chris Lightfellow
The College Student
Milady Chris Lightfellow

You suck!

Considering I own over a thousand games across multiple generations of video games, there's still a lot of games I miss out on. And since I have over a thousand games vying for my time, I can't get to every single great game.

Why do you have thousand games?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The College Student
Milady Chris Lightfellow
The College Student
Milady Chris Lightfellow

You suck!

Why shouldn't I?

Heroic Senshi

The College Student
Milady Chris Lightfellow
The College Student
Milady Chris Lightfellow

You suck!

Why don't you? confused
Milady Chris Lightfellow
The College Student
Milady Chris Lightfellow
The College Student
Milady Chris Lightfellow

You suck!

Why shouldn't I?

I don't know. I'm just wondering. That's all.
Super Sailor Moon
The College Student
Milady Chris Lightfellow
The College Student
Milady Chris Lightfellow

You suck!

Why don't you? confused

I'm not worrying about that right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out