Welcome to Gaia! ::

[******** you i bet you use light bowgun you ********]

Nah bruh, I'm too hardcore. I run up and punch monsters with the bullets.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ButterPrime
What weapon do you main?

In Tri I played solely with sword and shield, but I'm going to try and branch out for 4. I'm expecting to at least work with dual blades or longsword, but I'm going to play about with greatsword in the demo and see if I can do well against the Tetsucabra with it. The damn thing moves around so much, I need to use something that won't leave me accidentally locked in a combo.
Long sword or the new charge blade.

Wheezing Prophet

Xiam

In Tri I played solely with sword and shield, but I'm going to try and branch out for 4. I'm expecting to at least work with dual blades or longsword, but I'm going to play about with greatsword in the demo and see if I can do well against the Tetsucabra with it. The damn thing moves around so much, I need to use something that won't leave me accidentally locked in a combo.

I did kind of the opposite, I started using nearly exclusively the great sword and moved to the sword and shield.

I beat the testucabra pretty fast with the greatsword, it's a really great weapon once you get the hang of it.

Wheezing Prophet

johnny blackk

I use S&S, so I'm thinking about using the charge blade too;

I didn't really like the axe portion of the switch axe so I'm not sure if I'll actually use it though.
i just like that the shield is so much bigger than normal S&S
ButterPrime
johnny blackk

I use S&S, so I'm thinking about using the charge blade too;

I didn't really like the axe portion of the switch axe so I'm not sure if I'll actually use it though.
i just like that the shield is so much bigger than normal S&S

The elemental explosion portion of the axe part of the charge blade can help cause KO's.

Wheezing Prophet

johnny blackk

The elemental explosion portion of the axe part of the charge blade can help cause KO's.

that's true,
the S&S has little to no burst potential at all

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ButterPrime
Xiam

I did kind of the opposite, I started using nearly exclusively the great sword and moved to the sword and shield.

I beat the testucabra pretty fast with the greatsword, it's a really great weapon once you get the hang of it.

Sweet. I'll definitely have to try it, then. I ended up ragequitting when I tried the hammer, ugh that was awful.

Wheezing Prophet

Xiam

Sweet. I'll definitely have to try it, then. I ended up ragequitting when I tried the hammer, ugh that was awful.

hammer is a very singular weapon,
bashing heads is all it's good for. Greatsword hits harding and cuts tails and s**t
ButterPrime
johnny blackk

that's true,
the S&S has little to no burst potential at all

Yeah, the only good part to that is its quick dirty damage to fill the phials up for the axe.
When you switch over just slam the A button to get your best axe attacks off and switch back over the S&S portion again.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ButterPrime
Xiam

hammer is a very singular weapon,
bashing heads is all it's good for. Greatsword hits harding and cuts tails and s**t

Yeah. I was hoping I could bash the Tetsucabra's head and get it to stop jumping around for even five ******** seconds. ;facepalm: Didn't turn out that way at all.

Elder

SW or Charge Sword?

Just may try a range weapon If no one In our group is.

Wheezing Prophet

Molblin
SW or Charge Sword?

Just may try a range weapon If no one In our group is.

the more I play with the charge sword in the demo;
the more it's gonna become my main

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas